Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Although I’m saying nothing important Aelin is fucking speedracing this bitch.

• Brad

most people absorb phrasings subconsciously from the people around them

Trochi used a Chloeism

I was like ‘:eyes:’ because I was tinfoiling she had picked it up in scumchat

cat started shading me for it

the duality of man

i wanna like kats posts

thgis game sux

1 Like

yes i am aware

Going to go out on a limb and give Cat the slightest of townleans for this post here. Mostly gut for now. It’s just a feeling I have. :sleepingleafeon:

the quote had many layers
an onion

i am consistently forgetting to sign my posts, despite my wanting to preach about it earlier

-eli

1 Like

leafia if you townread me you should install raid shadow legends

This post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2021 and it’s totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it’s one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them’s a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It’s easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you’ll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I’ll see you there!

makes sense to me
the biggest issue with hydraing rn is i have no clue when i get responded to because brad is insta-seeing the notifications so i just get to struggle

-a

this is so fucking freaky seeing someone post on the account I’m using and getting likes for it

1 Like

yeah, that part when they talked about it having over 300,000 reviews really stuck out to me as town

1 Like

also kat ur making me wanna policy you

eli like this post if youre scum

-a

4 Likes

now all of you understand

like this post if cat is dumb

5 Likes

the collective braincell behind the @cat account has declared @EngineerGaming to be obvious town

This post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2021 and it’s totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it’s one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them’s a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It’s easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you’ll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I’ll see you there!

I had actually forgotten that until you linked the game but I decided it didn’t matter since if the answer was ‘he remembered it from then and wanted to be funny’ he would have just said ‘I remembered Chloe used it and I wanted to be funny’

KAT STOP UNLIKING IT

3 Likes

IM TRYING TO LIKE IT STOP LIKING IT

1 Like