Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Leafia why is kii a wolf again?

bird go back to work
spent lunch talking with abby about recent thread stuff so handing over control to her until i get off

3 Likes

hmmmyes dopamine go brrrr

2 Likes

i barely remember SCP youre asking too much of me
after looking at the walls you quoted in that game though, I did notice something
almost all of my posts are one sentence (with no thought and adding nothing) and theres a lot of jokes, and I noticed only one outlier with that

If you look at some of my most recent wallpost however, this is different
Of course I still joke, I like to joke with stuff and make myself laugh, however I put obvious thought into the posts Im actually responding to

like this, it wouldve gone on for a lot more but half of it got deleted and I got mad

At the end of the post I also wrote a readlist with an actual paragraph of reasoning for each slot but that got deleted which really fucking sucks

Also, I respond to way more posts than the other “wallposts”, especially with that little of a range (think there was a timespan of about 300 posts in that last one and the final quote was from about 150-200 posts in?)

More posts showing more than one sentence thoughts

If I cant prove im not scum to you than this should prove it to anyone else

2 Likes

feel like thats the first solid response ive gotten from u guys this exchange

digesting w/ feline
ty

3 Likes

Kiiruma is the practically outed wolf and he clearly didn’t care if I got hammered and he h as s been deathtunneling me literally the entire game and virtually ignoring everyone else’s slot and completely ignoring everything that makes me look good as well as ignoring everything I say and do. This is not something I have ever seen from v!Kiiruma. He doesn’t get this deathtunneled as a villager. :sleepingleafeon:

And you and him are super buddybuddy right now. You’re treating everything he says as gospel truth and not even analyzing it to see if it could come from a wolf. Not only that, but he’s liking all of your posts which I find to be super weird if you aren’t w/w. Basically, Kiiruma is literally never a villager here and needs to be killed with fire. :sleepingleafeon:

I’ve heard Fire is better against Grass types.
And sadly for you, your lies will fall apart whenever I die.
But you already know that, don’t you?
It’s why you’re trying to 1-for-1

hes been deathtunneling you all game but you had him as a scumlean (more confident in your FPS townread than him being a wolf) like 12h ago

did something happen in the past 12 that has made you 100% on him?
i reskimmed and i dont see anything rly different from what he’d been doing before - but you have a different perspective

also i asked what you’ve done that you think is villagery and you couldn’t really give me a list, so what exactly is he ignoring, if hes only focusing on the bad?

Don’t make me laugh Kiiruma. You know perfectly well that even as a wolf, I’d never go for 1-for-1. It’s just not my style and besides, I’m not even a wolf here. :sleepingleafeon:

being as i am someone with absolutely no knowledge of kiiruma’s meta and who hasn’t read super far up the thread (maybe 100 posts or so) could you show me a few posts that make you think Kii is a 100% lockwolf?

-abby

1 Like

Except in the case of the fact that it’s either 1-for-1 or literally just die lol.

Well, I defended HH there and listened to idrc when he told me that he was townreading both Kiiruma and me. I honestly don’t think I would’ve done that as a wolf. I probably would’ve stayed on Kiiruma.

It’s the fact that he has super tunnelvision on my slot and hasn’t even considered the remotest possibility that he could be wrong that has done it. I feel Kiiruma knows me well enough to at least consider the possibility that he could be wrong about me if he was a villager. :sleepingleafeon:

kiiru do you have past games where you’ve deathtunneled like this

It’s his entire treatment of my slot. This debacle has worn me out too much to search for posts but v!Kiiruma doesn’t get tunnelvision this bad nor does he assume that him dying would screw me over. :sleepingleafeon:

I need a break from the thread for now. I’m really worn out from this so I’ll let YBW take over for the time being. :sleepingleafeon:

Uhhh, Poison Mountainous thing.
IDK others but I’m sure people have a list.

Leaf I literally went for Brad 3 fucking days in a row in a game HARD all the time. Don’t try and argue a lie

vaguely remember a tunnel like this in jojofm p7

but i think you had a red in that game?

1 Like

Fair enough, hope you feel better💜

-abbs

I don’t actually think I did(?)
IIRC I was a mech oracle who did f’ing horribly.
I need to make up for that :frowning:
I love mech oracle but I messed it up aaah