Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

have you met me

like, im not even gonna say “you know i can do better as a wolf”, because we both know thats true

but i dont think you can tell me with a straight face that this isnt in my unengaged villager range :joy_cat:

-k

I think it’s in your unengaged villager range for ‘some random LHF you don’t care about or really see as valuable’ but Wind is Wind

Just got home.

Will not have time to back read today. If you need me for something @ me

-Dum

every slot in this game is insignificant compared to my own, so

shitposts aside i don’t… really care who composes a slot in that situation, my teammate was tunneled and i wasn’t going to tell them to full stop with my confidence/engagement, end of story

(also, again, i was pretty unaware at how much heat dispersed from LBW)

-k

eevee u are like a living labyrinth

trochi tired

Here’s my case bbn on Kiiruma.

Why the hyper focusing on me? Even if he’s certain I’m a wolf, he hasn’t even been trying to figure out who he thinks my partner is and he has no congingency plans for if I flip villager.

Also, even he knows that going for a mislynch here is always afer and better than going for a 1 for 1 so why is he so certain that I’m trying to go for a 1 for 1? Which isn’t something I can ever see me doing as a wolf.

That’s literally his only stated view and it feels like he’s trying to set up a misexe on me then plans on getting a villager to vote for another villager in lylo.

It may not look like it, but everything I’ve done has been town motivated which is something Kiiruma isn’t willing to even accept as being possible even though we’ll be in lylo if I get executed and that singlemindedness scares me. Ijust can’t see it coming from a villager because villagers should be doublechecking to make sure their reads are correct right now, not in a literal deathtunnel on someone and refusing to see the possibility that they’re deathtunneled on a villager.

:sleepingleafeon:

The thing you consider “mafia” in general.
Aka. everyone expresses reads and whover shouts the loudest gets theirs lynch through.

Paradoxaly what live mafias as well as russian forums gravitate towards is having 2-3 people expressing who is suspected and rest centering around the, trying to find which of them is trustworthy, who to follow.
Questioning theirs reads. Making sure they are coherent.
Also - in very advanced games - selecting corret leader for current game day. Like person able to perform psychoanalysis on day 1, while macro players only starting day 3+.

After all it’s easier to townread someone in the end, so finding someone trustworthy is just easier. And gathers townies on a single wagons.

And wagons themself are more coherent due to multiple people questioning it and trying to “refine and polish” it.

Basicly completely different aproach.

No offense, but “everyone has right to express opinion” american mindset is lowering amount of it complexity. Cause everyone has pride to express it and try to be correct. While it’s not really necessary. And usually leads to games being more shallow in the end.

ok lets select our leader for the day

okay eevee good luck picking the yeet target for today :)

-k

2 Likes

:^)

Damn you Katze.

2 Likes

who wants to play russian mafia cause i sure do

2 Likes

You seriously expect anything else from someone not experienced with hydras? Sheesh. This is literaly nothing but obvious shade on my slot. :sleepingleafeon:

You mispelled wolf there. :sleepingleafeon:

@Dum

what was the last thing you and eevee talked about in hydra chat (paraphrase, no quotes)

answer as quickly as possible please

How is it a good case? The strangeness to my slot is because of my inexperience with hydras. Whch isn’t something Kiiruma seems to be considering. That and I’ve stated literally a billion times by now that I’m trying out a new strategy for being a villager so of course I’m not going to be like any of my other games.

All things he’d be considering if he was a villager. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

I was wolfhunting. :sleepingleafeon:

You kind of had the chance in Moison.
Even easier chance, as there was obvious confirmed town.

Kind of.

I don’t think anyone really bothered to help confirmed town refine theirs reads… or throw them off.
But you could see how effective leader status can be when people don’t try to get theirs own pride through on Marluxion lynch.

Paradoxally everyone being a leader means noone really is, which makes gathering town harder.
On the other hand you have more people you need to fool as scum. Something for something I guess.

On the other hand - Moison shown complete inability to follow leaders on different days.
Take day 2, where Frog and Kiiruma were poisoned AND BOTH ended up voting Brad d2.
But yet 5 different town went on Ivy and others went on Solic.

Take day 3 where you had confirmed town Gorta calling for lynch on Brad, yet everyone went to lynch Kiiruma instead.

Moison was really a genious game in showing differences between what it could be and what it wasn’t.

2 Likes

Nice try. I just didn’t think of mentioning it earlier becaus I thought it would be obvious. :sleepingleafeon:

eevee: Are you here yet?
Dum: I just got home

~ eevee

lol.

1 Like

I literally never PR softed or baited and that isn’t somehing any wolf would ever do in a game like this. :sleepingleafeon:

ok I kind of walked into that one :joy_cat:

last game-related thing

1 Like