Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

1 wolf tho, not 2

so 1 miselim to lylo

I am an obvious villager right now to anyone that knows how I treat my scumbuddies. :sleepingleafeon:

Yeah I’m mostly confident in Bird being town.

Cat is townread of mine as well.

So inside of IDRC and LBW is the wolf in my viewpoint.

• Brad

i mean
you could get a dead villager

thats not literally nothing :wowee:

tell me Leafia, how did you treat us in risky again?

-S

Nope. How can you not see that I’m a villager here if you’re not the final wolf? You know me better than that. /vite cat @Host_Account_2 I should’ve realized it sooner with how you were treating Arete’s slot. :sleepingleafeon:

our bad for getting us the first wolf of the game

how exactly would you expect cat as a villager to treat Arete- and what about how they actually have is indicative of mafia?

-S

I honestly don’t remember exactly, but that was that game. Circumstances are different here. If I was scumbuddies with TSP, then me hammering them would be a gamewinning move for me. So why didn’t I do it if I’m the other wolf? :sleepingleafeon:

You didn’t get the wolf alone and you were probably bussing. :sleepingleafeon:

i mean ur right i didnt rly get the wolf it was mostly katze

not hammering the wolf, and going into lylo with a large chance at winning is, in fact, what I consider a “winning move”.

-S

I always bus if I’m a wolf in that circumstance. Why would I jeopardize my position by not doing so? It makes no sense whatsoever. :sleepingleafeon:

It obviously wasn’t because Arete got yeeted anyway and you know how much of a hardbusser I am. I don’t like to take chances like that. :sleepingleafeon:

my only experience with you as a wolf has been you defending your buddies. so no, I do not know that. granted- I do not know how you have played in other games. but I do know this.

-S

leafia the fact is that both bird and fps are far FAR townier than you and you also have voting history and high partner equity with the flipped wolf keeping you in my PoE

its unfortunate but it be what it be my fren

you might be v but i don’t see myself replacing someone in my towncore with you atm so

:package:

gunna lurk n work i don’t have anything else rly constructive to say rn

That was likely at least part of the intention. :sleepingleafeon:

also leafia if you’re the last wolf i would consider finding someone else to vote/dome because i will bury you

just a heads up

this kill was only ever done by exactly you, or to frame exactly you. that much is clearly obvious. if you are town, I expect you to find and convincingly case the last wolf then.

-S