Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

That was likely at least part of the intention. :sleepingleafeon:

also leafia if you’re the last wolf i would consider finding someone else to vote/dome because i will bury you

just a heads up

this kill was only ever done by exactly you, or to frame exactly you. that much is clearly obvious. if you are town, I expect you to find and convincingly case the last wolf then.

-S

A wild eevee has appeared.

1 Like

it’s about time. what- are you going to perhaps grace us with a solve?

-S

How can you believe I even have the slimmest chance of being a wolf here? The wolf is in cat/idrc, leaning towards cat because I have a hard time believing they’d even be considering worlds where I’m a wolf at this point. :sleepingleafeon:

do you think you’ve been townier than fps and bird?

and how exactly is cat believing you’re a wolf different than myself believing it?

-S

It is literally nothing when instead I could get lots of towncred. I always bus if it’ll get me towncred and you know it cat. :sleepingleafeon: Either it’s Katze speaking or you’re a wolf at this point.

You don’t have as much experience with me and Chloe is far better at reading me. :sleepingleafeon:

provide a link to where you have done this, multiple if you have them.

-S

sad aelin noises

you literally admitted yesterDay that you’re playing very differently and agreed that if we’re both v it’s likely why i can’t find you as town this game

what changed

Maybe not quite as towny as FPS, but I’ve been more villagery than Bird. :sleepingleafeon:

and aelin

1 Like

insert annoyed Soren noise of choice here.

laughable

convince me cuz i don’t see it

Not everything changed about me but you have a point there. Maybe that’s why you’re not so sure if I’m a villager. /unvote @Host_Account_2 :sleepingleafeon:

(I would like at least some acknowledgment that I played a part in TSP’s vote.)

-S

1 Like

soren u did gud

1 Like