Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

this is what i said, but better explained

ya like i said i realistically should reread around that area because im definitely speaking from memory

ill get to it later probs

–k

@2Wolves1Hydra

can i try to untunnel you

leafia is mod killed for posting their rolecard, and flips v, who are the wolves and why

1 Like

hnnfnansdkjahskfha
ui still need to reread bird before eod
i dont wanna
i just looked through all my discord servers for an emote and didnt find it and now im upset

aelin what the fuck does this post mean

it felt like katze was trying to annoy people into being scummy

what does that mean

it felt like kat was intentionally aggravating people and pushing buttons to get a reaction

so normal champze?

1 Like

i believe the colloquial term is ‘bullying’

1 Like

that… sounds like standard katze? why are you questioning it

I’ve already said who the wolves are if it’s not Leafia.
I actually just hate everything that’s going on rn.

TSP and maybe your slot.
IDFK

okay but why

you see
i have come to understand that standard katze is not actually fm!katze
just ask kat what happened the first time we turbo’d together… which, now that i think about it, i think it was a vig10er or a cop9er

also does anyone have a vote count?

(what happened was i scumread katze for calling me “Light” instead of “bitch” or something of the sort)

okay im tired of vaguely pretending to be chloe but i literally do that all the time

most FM games

i don’t even think i was doing it when you accused me of doing it? i was just calling wolfy people wolves

yes you made an abysmal read in a cop 9er when i was the cop and i was like “god shes a villager but please shut up” and then i tunneled a wolf and then people CFDed onto my top townread and then i redchecked the other wolf n1

no clue

/vote TeamSlightlyPolish @Host_Account_2

but if you find it it now probably has one more vote on TSP than it did before

1 Like

ok so Trochi messaged me last night saying he thought that TSP and cat’s interactions seemed super duper v/v and he asked me to read them as if they were v/w or w/w because of what idrc said about the hydra heads trying to prove each other wrong (he doesn’t care what alignment idrc is he still thinks it’s good advice regardless)

SO here are my (mostly) verbatim thoughts from last night - - -

in a world where cat and tsp are w/w i could see this post from tsp:

“What do you like most about cat
What are you biggest reservations
And when do I get my second cat fact”

Could be construed as a wolf’s attempt to get a solid read from you in a bid to help the scumteam keep doing the things that make you see them as town and improve on the things that are making you sus

but it could also just be trying to get legitimate assistance

i just look at the timing (it was immediately after you said cat/tsp might be t/t) and could see a wolfy thought process of “this is already a thought in trochi’s mind let’s nurture it”

(For context, trochi’s response to TSPs first question about Cat was

“You’re gonna hate me for this
Vibes”

and TSP agreed)

Trochi saying ‘you’re gonna hate me for this’ makes me feel like he was expecting tsp to crucify him for not giving any material evidence, but they agreed and said that one of their main lines of reasoning was just that: vibes

Again I could see this as just like, being as agreeable as possible to make sure that a t/t read is the path of least resistance

Reading through their (TSP & Cat) posts it basically felt like a ton of “and this is why you’re towny”

Until TSP was like “although that makes me terrified that kat has been signing as chloe”

But then pretty much immediately after, arete was like “nah kat and i swap signed a lot it’s nai”

And it feels like maybe one of them could have mentioned in scumchat ‘hey we’re looking pretty buddy-buddy right now maybe we should switch gears’ and that’s where the swapsign comment came in

I’m so sorry in advance for the godawful formatting :skull:but I’m trying!

-abby

it felt like you were trying to irritate arete into getting mad at you
idk
you said you didnt know what i was talking about and i didnt particularly care so i just kinda left it alone after that