-a

i also assumed but idk where the OR is

risk of rain
the flavor for the game

1 Like

ROR = Riskylightgame Ohyeahimmafialmao Rnya

1 Like

Yep

Like I already mentioned earlier I think that YBW talking about how he wants to sheep you is weird and sketchy

but I actually voted you for this post:

which was–

so villagers don’t never make this sort of post, like, obviously ‘wanting explanations for reads’ is a thing plenty of people want as V

but there’s a specific style of Salty Wolf Post where they’re like, obviously salty about the fact that someone is voting them without a good reason, and trying to maintain the :bug: high ground about how the person voting them didn’t even explain it, how dare they vote without a reasoning

(Trochi did it in ROR, Wazza did it in Sorc17)

and the tone of the post is very much Doing That Thing

…I think I explained this better when I was trying to explain it to Trochi

1 Like

death

sidenote I am also mildly weirded out by catslot going from ‘Arete wolf!’ to ‘Arete VOLTRON’ just because I voted with them

1 Like

yes that’s it this is the tell !!

1 Like

arete did you have any opinions on trochis readlist btw

me and chloe are kinda exchanging thoughtze (mostly me)

i already said chloe was wavering earlier and i think they thought you and her had melded over the same thing

if it wasnt clear hi nya

2 Likes

not everything they say is about you methinks
i think theyre talking about the wagon forming
cause
voltron is a bunch of different parts put together
-a

or im wrong
:wowee:
-a

Ummm, this makes no sense whatsoever. Why can’t a villager politely want a reason for a wolfread on them? Wanting one isn’t inherently wolfy. It’s NAI. :sleepingleafeon:

it’s a reference to a previous game in which VOLTRON refers to the towncore (tm)

or a subsequent game in which kat was trying to make Voltron refer to her fake wolf town core

meh
i like my explanation better
-a

I thought it was mutually agreed that wolf town cores would be referred to as pirate ships

1 Like

giv thoughtze

it has caught Wolves tm