Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

I know.

I mean, it’s obvious you would promise me that, as LyLo is a time for reevaluation (Scratch this one time I insta voted you when you were scum :^) ).
On the other hand it’s also obvious that not every weird conflict can be forgoten that easily.

Right now, I’m not even sure if I would vote you or follow Dum who was here for longer than me and vote FPSers.
And it’s weird situation to be at, becouse if Leafia is town (and main reads from both our heads think they are, even tho I do place them on 2nd most likely)… then we ARE rpetty much always landing in this setup.

Unless Bees are scum, in which case… it would create weird and way more open LyLo.

Didn’t even think about if before, but that LyLo does also need us to arrange between two heads who to vote to begin with. Scary.
And yeah, in this case I would always need to chose who to 1v1, as I’m the lowest placed person in this trio in thread consensus reads.

if u want oxy i know a guy
it’s me

That is not the oxy I want

only one i got
no happy brain just drugs

Oxytocin is for trust

hmm yeah u got oxy

No paranoid of all of u smh

yeah i’m trying a new thing called faking it til i make it
10/10 recommend

1 Like

lbw is a villager because none of their partners are defending them rn

2 Likes

-k

if you wanted updated toughts you should have made it clear

my position has been this for a while

I’ll snapvite Kiiruma. I’m 100% convinced he’s a wolf right now. Joking aside, are you here @TheBirdsAndABee? :sleepingleafeon:

ive decided
/vote nya
i hope you understand that i did not make this decision lightly

-a

2 Likes

yes

Cat’s deciding to vote sleep and not ch as nge it for so long and them being so wishy washy on who to vote between me and idrc as well as them suddenly voting me here not to mention them not even trying to reeval on FPSers has me mostly convinced that idrc is just right here. Sorry it took me so long to trust you idrc. /vote cat @Host_Account_2

I highly doubt I’d be so hesitant to execute idrc if I was the final wolf. Especially if I knew the execution was between them and me. There’s also the fact that cat is deadset on yeeting both me and idrc without any reevaling being done. :sleepingleafeon:

spicy :hot_pepper:

tfw you vote obvtown in F5 because they memevoted and then voted you

spicy

–k

It’s what I’ve come to strongly believe. Sorry if I’m wrong about you cat, but if you flip v, I promise not to just blindly trust idrc and I’ll look into both slots to try and make sure I vote for the wolf. :sleepingleafeon:

we def re-evaled my fren

poe was fps/tsp/you yesterday and is now idrc/you

You’re far from obvtown. Everything lines up perfectly for you to be the final wolf if you think about it. Especially your actions today. You’re far too set on being correct about the poe and it’s really bugging me. @idrc How about joining me on cat now? :sleepingleafeon: