Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

We need to remember to keep track of our posts too fellow head of LeafiabutWorse. Wolves, feel free to go over the limit. :sleepingleafeon:

my own posts feel clunky because of signing and i hate it
-a

OH FUCK THERES A POST LIMIT

2 Likes

as i said,
we must set aside our differences and work together towards one goal

the complete and utter annihilation of @cat

1 Like

youā€™ll never have to sign posts if u just dont post, also u donā€™t have to sign likes either which will be funny

-ybw

itā€™s not a dumb thought
itā€™s a fake thought

itā€™s easy to get confused between them, though

-fk

yes iā€™m very well aware that was also why i said it (;

Aelin is significantly faster than me when it comes to writing posts so Iā€™m just sitting back and letting her go. :rofl:

-Brad

Yes there is.

fk is based

-c

fk is town
another easy read

-a

:sleepingleafeon: Forgot to sign this.

i attempted to like this post

-eli

1 Like

wait what was the thought i donā€™t wanna be left out

chloe is making me sign my posts

This post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2021 and itā€™s totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and itā€™s one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake themā€™s a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! Itā€™s easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and youā€™ll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and Iā€™ll see you there!

1 Like

you guys are stealing my reads and it makes me angry
:gun:
slow down by like 30 seconds so i can get easy towncred ya hoes

-a

yes

i kinda dont believe u ngl

-c

I told Eli I solved the game but I refuse to team them who the scum are

tell