Identifying Power Roles

my best gusss is that since I’m good at pattern recognition my intuition learns faster than my reasoning behavior

So I knew based off past experiences but I couldn’t really explain what they were doing that made me believe that

3 Likes

This is also why now a days I use intuition to figure out what to focus on and then use logic/perception of the player to figure out stuff

2 Likes

my intuition says you are scum

ggez

2 Likes

Anyway I wrote this in the hope of providing standards for how to find and identify power roles. Finding power roles involves using a mix of intuition, logic/reasoning skills, and sometimes the perspective of other players in the game. With this post hopefully that combination is just mashed down into a simple process instead of being this abstract notion of trying to find power roles.

4 Likes

One last final note, on the topic of rolemadness. Certain power roles gather information: tbis information may slip out into their reads, perspective on the game, perspective on others, ect. Using this to find invest roles is a good idea

2 Likes

Sometime soon I want to go into psychology behind people in forum mafia. I don’t know much about psychology but the introduction course made me curious how much of our behaviors in forum mafia is directly influenced negative/positive reinforcement. I know some players use psychology to make reads, but this concept has never been well explained to me and seems completely abstract

1 Like

town wins one game and someone decides to try to buff wolves here

7 Likes

town actually won two
you understand why I’m outraged now, correct?

1 Like

oh

okay fair enough, ill publish my guide to wolfing too

3 Likes

how to wolf:

step 1. win

3 Likes

Suing for copyright infringement

seems like you just got wolfed on

P owerrole hunting as a member of the mafia is a delicate task, as it requires a combination of skillful deduction and strategic play. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to powerrole hunt effectively as a mafia member:

1. Identify the power roles: The first step in powerrole hunting is to identify the power roles in the game. This can be done by carefully analyzing the voting patterns, actions, and behaviors of the players. Look for players who seem to have a lot of influence over the game or those who have unique abilities that could potentially disrupt the mafia’s plans.
  2. Observe and gather information: Once you have identified potential power roles, observe their behavior and actions closely. Pay attention to who they vote for, who they interact with, and what they say during discussions. This will help you gather valuable information that can be used to make informed decisions.
  3. Disrupt their plans: Once you have identified a power role, it’s important to disrupt their plans. This can be done by targeting them with your mafia’s abilities, such as killing them at night or framing them for a crime. The goal is to create chaos and confusion, making it harder for the power role to carry out their plans.
  4. Misdirect suspicion: As you disrupt the plans of the power role, it’s important to misdirect suspicion away from your mafia team. This can be done by framing other players or planting false evidence that suggests someone else is the power role. The goal is to create confusion and mistrust among the players, making it harder for them to work together and catch the mafia.
  5. Use the power role to your advantage: If you are able to successfully disrupt the power role’s plans, you can use their abilities to your advantage. For example, if the power role has the ability to investigate players, you can plant false evidence to make it seem like an innocent player is actually the mafia. This will make it easier for your team to win.
  6. Maintain a low profile: As you powerrole hunt, it’s important to maintain a low profile and avoid drawing too

Load failed

much attention to yourself. Don’t make any reckless moves or draw attention to yourself during discussions. You want to blend in with the other players and not draw suspicion.

1. Work with your team: Finally, it’s important to work closely with your mafia team. Share information, discuss strategies, and coordinate your actions. By working together, you can increase your chances of successfully powerrole hunting and winning the game.

In conclusion, powerrole hunting as a mafia member requires a combination of observation, deduction, and strategic play. By identifying power roles, disrupting their plans, misdirecting suspicion, and working closely with your team, you can increase your chances of success and come out on top. However, remember that powerrole hunting can be a risky strategy, so always be cautious and adjust your approach as needed

lmao

1 Like

an impressive guide in seducing town PRs

3 Likes

how to find a PR on FOL? give them 5 minutes, they’ll tell you

8 Likes

Just ask the PRs to “come out”. Anyone with any integrity would immediately type “I’m gay lol” into chat.

3 Likes

[THIS USER HAS BEEN NIGHTKILLED]

2 Likes

Just claim PR, then rescind and call it a reaction test.

7 Likes

i hear neutral lie detector is an effective strategy

1 Like