I'll Catch You - Signups (FULL)

@Arete what if Marshal gets someone to transfer the ban to while they play this game

1 Like

:wowee:

jesus christ-ass take

1 Like

can we nail eliza to a cross to free me of my ban for the duration of this game

5 Likes

This is going on my wall

2 Likes

tbh the only arguable thing here is whether “not having night cycles” counts as “standard night cycles”

anyways BotF is a special-FM, send post

1 Like

I would argue “no night cycles” and “no voting” is
 a lot, lot more “not mafia” than botf, which has both night cycles and voting

2 Likes

normal brain: BotF is a misc rather than a special-FM because it has so many differences from standard mafia
glowy brain: BotF is a misc rather than a special-FM because of historical precedent, and would likely be categorized differently without that precedent
galaxy brain: BotF is a misc rather than a special-FM because special FMs are “built for player enjoyment”

5 Likes

marissa brain: BotF is a misc rather than special fm because that’s what tan called it 4 years ago and it’s been convienient to keep it that way

2 Likes

i can think of numbers special FMs that are not “built for player enjoyment”

1 Like

real

we already covered that under “glowy brain”

1 Like

i don’t usually read the middle of posts you can glean what it’s about with the first and last 5 words

2 Likes

my philospihy

Ok Marshal

3 Likes

(i lied i read 0 words)
(real)

This’ll be fun. Instead of mafia trying to gain parity, town is trying to gain parity.

2 Likes

The timing is amazing, but apparently I started paying attention to the “ready to review” list around the same time this post was posted
 without reading this post.

So anyhow, Luka and I will be reviewing Combinatorics.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

(Well. More like: I will be supervising the setup. Luka will be the main reviewer.)

back to this setup: Are you excited to (co-)host it?

3 Likes