I'll Catch You - Signups (FULL)

๐“˜โ€™๐“ต๐“ต ๐“’๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ

Hosted by @Garfooled
Co-hosted by @Zugzwang
Reviewed by @ElizaThePsycho

Trust Fall is an open setup designed by Kanna & modified by yours truly (reviewers and hosts). The setup can be found here.

Rules:

• Follow the Forum Game Rules. (This includes: no excessive AtE, no personal attacks, no angle shooting and all of the other obvious stuff that can be found linked.)
  • Must meet the minimum of 15 posts every 48 hours.

General Mechanics:

• Nightless.
  • There are no eliminations during the day; instead, there is a Trust Fall mechanic. To Trust Fall, one player must post in bold: โ€œ/trust Xโ€ and the trustee, X, must quote the post and reciprocate, while pinging the hosts. Together, they will exit the game and their alignments are revealed.
  • Once trusted back, both of the trustees cannot talk as they are both considered to have already left the game.
  • A Trust Fall request can be rescinded by bolding โ€œUntrustโ€ in the thread, and pinging the hosts, before the second player reciprocates. It cannot be rescinded once both players reciprocate. Untrusting can only be done after 24 hours have past.
  • Regardless of typos, we will consider trusts & untrusts legit if hosts are pinged along with it.
  • Players can only offer one Trust Fall at a time.
  • Only the first Trust Fall reciprocated counts, after the flip they will all reset for another round.
  • Mafia cannot Trust Fall together, the attempt will fail and nothing will happen.
  • Mafia win when they have both exited the game, or if Town takes more than a week (in hours) to gain parity. Town win when they have gained parity within a week of gameplay.

Rolelist:

Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ผ

Mr. Worldwide

Abilities: You have no special abilities.
Win condition: You win when the Mafia outnumbers you within a week.

Evil Mr. Worldwide

Abilities: At any time during the game, you may talk with your partner on Discord.
Win condition: You win when both members of the Mafia have left the game or when Town does not lose majority within a week.

Playerlist:

1. @Leafia
  2. @Mistyx
  3. @otterpopd
  4. @Someone
  5. @Marluna
  6. @Tasqar
  7. @Bionic
  8. @Magnus
  9. @Dec

Spectators:

1. @Squirrel2412

Backups:

3 Likes

MR WORLDWIDE FROM THE EVIL DIMENSION

2 Likes

Be warned: this game is not normal. Only join if youโ€™re ready.

5 Likes

/in

3 Likes

thank you
iโ€™ll be listening to this masterpiece

/out

2 Likes

HAHAHA

2 Likes

NO BRAK
COME BACK

i would join but I have 2 games that iโ€™m in and im probably hosting minority rule next week :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

if i get too serious at any point during the game someone just pitbull post at me and ill become normal again

3 Likes

<3

yet still not a misc. life is cruel

4 Likes

my life is so over. trust fall isnโ€™t a misc. i canโ€™t believe it

4 Likes

honestly if you just flavored it differently itโ€™s so easily a misc

2 Likes

i was gonna say โ€œnot like we have anything else in the vanilla queueโ€ but

1 Like

> no nights
> no eliminations