𝓘’𝓵𝓵 𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾
- Follow the Forum Game Rules. (This includes: no excessive AtE, no personal attacks, no angle shooting and all of the other obvious stuff that can be found linked.)
- Must meet the minimum of 15 posts every 48 hours.
- There are no eliminations during the day; instead, there is a Trust Fall mechanic. To Trust Fall, one player must post in bold: “/trust X” and the trustee, X, must quote the post and reciprocate, while pinging the hosts. Together, they will exit the game and their alignments are revealed.
- Once trusted back, both of the trustees cannot talk as they are both considered to have already left the game.
- A Trust Fall request can be rescinded by bolding “Untrust” in the thread, and pinging the hosts, before the second player reciprocates. It cannot be rescinded once both players reciprocate. Untrusting can only be done after 24 hours have past.
- Regardless of typos, we will consider trusts & untrusts legit if hosts are pinged along with it.
- Players can only offer one Trust Fall at a time.
- Only the first Trust Fall reciprocated counts, after the flip they will all reset for another round.
- Mafia cannot Trust Fall together, the attempt will fail and nothing will happen.
- Mafia win when they have both exited the game, or if Town takes more than a week (in hours) to gain parity. Town win when they have gained parity within a week of gameplay.
Abilities: You have no special abilities.
Win condition: You win when the Mafia outnumbers you within a week.
Evil Mr. Worldwide
Abilities: At any time during the game, you may talk with your partner on Discord.
Win condition: You win when both members of the Mafia have left the game or when Town does not lose majority within a week.