Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Peaceful in that there is usually no death at the very least

Asked and answred just fyi

why though? why would vulgard scumreading catbae make him w? i scumread catbae earlier, am i w?

yeah i saw

yeah probably v seth

only v seth expects other people to read in to how he’s thinking about someone when making their own reads

VOTE: Magnus

i am very creative

if i were to make a hipster vote it might be marluna, just because i don’t really believe them reading the thread closely enough to vote vul for “feeling the least town” but then having virtually nothing to say about anyone else, but i’m a coward

if i don’t make it back, glgl

ok i was literally thinking you might be v for your jack vote and then you go and post something BLATANTLY false

i have plenty of spark and drive, i entered the game and immediately started solving

so what if my read on you wasn’t “developed”
it literally came into being from a string of 3 posts with very little actual merit to them
villagers dont control how their brain thinks, it’s just our job to relay how it does

what’s the baseline
“angry immediately tunneled VI”
i’m better than that even if you dont want to think it

Valid :joy_cat:

who cares
i’m a great player and you had no qualms yeeting me day 1 in HTF
why do you townread vul?

Not really. In the future, just ping me with any questions you have. I’ll answer when I can.

Zorvo defending me this strongly is at ends with last game, and it sincerely comes across as strange. I’m still voting alongside them, though.

did he scumread you last game or something

Zorvo’s the one who mainly started my wagon and fuelled it the entire game, ironically because I hard accused w!Leafia, someone Zorvo townread. It’s quite funny in hindsight.

Can’t sleep and I don’t think Magnus would be a good elimination either. He’s been pretty.villagery after all.

I think the best info exe today with the higheat chance of flipping a wolf would probably be either Kanave or Demisha myself. I’ll likely swap to one of them before the day ends. Slight preference for D ef misha at the moment. They seem more like a follower than anything else this game.

1 Like

I think you mean one of the easiest there.

Magnus (4): Kanave, Achromatic, catbae, mollylikesorigami
Achromatic (3): Jaiden, Leafia, Marluxion
mollylikesorigami (2): Magnus, Zorvo
Vulgard (1): Jackrito
Jaiden (1): Phraze
Kanave (1): Vulgard
thepigeonnyc (1): lol
catbae (1): thepigeonnyc

Alright, time to argue execution economy theory. My favourite.

Two leading counterwagons are currently voting me, Achro and Molly. Cases have been made for both flipping Mafia, but neither are the be-all-end-all closing argument.
Additionally; Vul has a reasonable case against Kanave being in commentary mode, and Catbae was convinced to vote me by Achro. This post might suggest Cat and I can’t be W/W from an outsider perspective? Not sure where that came from.

What’s my point? Town, neutral, mafia, my flip would contribute not one iota of information, as any of these four players could or couldn’t flip in either direction. Cases are built on scummy behaviour, and the case on me effectively boils down to “he isn’t acting scummy, but he isn’t acting towny enough for our sakes, so let’s axe Magnus instead of killing someone actually suspicious.”

Can you read Zorvo?

Why can’t they both be town?

Yeah. I’m pretty good at reading Seth. Pretty sure he’s a villager here.

1 Like