Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

You’re
Litterally voting them

My iso has a post that sums it up. Phone posting but will pull.

Although i dont count zorvo against my valid thoughts he is a circus

Htf. The mafia game we played together.

1 Like

Yeah because I’m throwing day 1 because I’m annoyed.

I’m really not getting the acronym here ._.

@beancat

See above

Fun

VOTE: Zorvo

This is a bad read considering they recently called me in my wolf meta to or some shit.

Achro probably thinks me and Magnus are both wolves. :stuck_out_tongue:

Better then the Magnus wagon, (still want someone to self resolve though)

VOTE: Zorvo

Nah I really want Marluna and then self resolve someone from it.

VOTE: Marluna

Its just that your reads are so un explained and you are so anti thread health that i have to at least entertain the fact you are wolf. I dont know your wolf meta @Zorvo for i have yet to see it.

But when people are being anti town i have to think about it.

Plus I’ve been pocketed by Marluna before just as I’ve been pocketed by Achro before.

Happy tree friends

I’m actually being pro town here, shame you can’t see it

Ah

Yes I did

No you arent. Even if all of your reads are accurate, which my history with you would suggest they are not, you arent conveying them in a cooperative manner. Instead you whine when you dont get your way and instead of convincing you whine further how the thread is lost without you when you just got done being wrong all game.

You can have confidence in your reads, but explain them better and dont be a doomer. Its anti town every time.

…i will add “somehow” to the end of that

Not really whining.

I’m a person who knows when wolves are using agenda and I therefore use reactions and other stuff to my advantage.

What this does is slowly drain the life out of a thread as you make people uncomfortable and cringe. I suspected you earlier and marl said it was just cringe. You see cringe is worse than a wolf bscause a wolf role is a rand. Being cringe is a choice. I dont know if no one has told you this but the reason i was able to play you like a fiddle is because you lack awareness of the macro state of a thread and what it takes to be a thread leader.

Sell me on your lynches, thats fine, and your town reads too, but if you expect a player of my experience to cede to your world view over my own with half assed remarks then you are going to be talking to air and not being effective. I am trying to help your town game if town because i will likely play with you more and while others are conent to let you be the butt of jokes i dont want that fate for you. Much like i didnt want that fate for leafia’s scum game.

Time to level up zorvo.

2 Likes

No you dont btw. I agenda’d you into the ground last game. You shot town in htf. Your radar isnt good enough to have this confidence. So talk it out.

Magnus, Beancat and Pigeon are town.
I’ll tell you that for sure.