Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

He doesnt strike me as much the type to bend as either alignment. He was open wolfing as town last game

I would need a meta read to care about that

it’s not a buzzword
i mean
it could be considered one
i just mean he isn’t really playing towards anything that i can’t see, he’s just going with the punches

following an agenda isn’t always alignment indicative, can be role indicative as well
not following an agenda at all probably indicates a villager though

you can wolf without an agenda but that usually implies a much higher skill level than you see in most games
someone like katze probably could play, knowing full well who their teammates are, and still treat them normally as she would if she were v

Maybe but just brcause you cant see that agenda doesnt mean it isnt there. My issue is more ‘you cant read achro because he is good at wolf got to keep him null’ but also he perked up a lot when i entered thread and hasnt rrally been probing me at all.

Doesnt feel like a v curious or cautious or null reading

like magnus isn’t going out of his way to interact with people to leave behind spew
he’s just posting

This in response to the one-day mason thing
That’s… a really weird way to refuse that, they seem more worried about the “I might shoot you d3 out of paranoia” than the actual sheeping part

Not the worst? I follow their logic

Mrrrrr
Dont really like this no-explanation swath of anti-wagons

Not bad of callouts on their one scumread

Justified paranoia from last game
Man I’m liking this ot better

Okay my head hurts now so i kinda give up reading
Got through about half their posts
But skimming the rest I kinda dont see the “knowing achro is town” thing

There’s this

Which I dont fully understand cuz I wasnt in morb
But this doesnt really feel that off?

Does magnus have the post coverage to account for everyone?

I think going out of your way to leave spew is another level of wolf skill that isnt always present lol

1 Like

65 posts, right around the average
he’s been around i’m pretty sure since he just pops in and out when he has something to say

he’s had plenty of chances to pursue an agenda but he’s been almost entirely reactive

…meant to spoiker that and add a tldr, sorry for the wall

TLDR: townlean if anything?

Well yes if you werent in morb of course you wouldnt get it lol

Like hm. Sure that one post is justified paranoia but i dont feel like he treated me with that paranoia when talking to me.

Whereas jaiden has

Although you finding catbae saying that doesnt feel like a hit and then sheeping me… if you dont feel like magnus is a hit thats probably always wolf lol

@beancat

I interpret this as “magnus doesnt have enough paranoia of me”
Which
Hm

From what i gather you were a strong wolf in morb, jaoden’s wary of your every move now because of it, magnus not so much

I do still see that paranoia tho

Let me review

Also

@Marluxion

Ended just last week and im very proud of it right now :3

Okay this does sound sus if magnus is indeed V

Magnus had an early vul read of town town then he turned on vul in a post i didnt really love to agree with zorvo. Feels buddying with zorvo when those two fought for days last game. Dont feel agendaless to me from that viewpoint.