Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I don’t even speak Italian.

I don’t like this question, it feels like an incredibly empty one - how confident can someone be that early in the game, and why does Magnus care about how confident Leafia is? Doubtful this is attempting to sort Leafia and I don’t see why Magnus should believe Leafia having a confident read makes her target more likely to be scum.

Way the last bit is phrased here just screams “informed read” in my mind. Like he already knows. Not that the onclusion is necessarily bad but I don’t see him putting in the thought to reach the idea of thinking his votes could all be town.

This also just…feels really stilted? Why ask zorvo about his read on Leafia when you already say you’re not happy with the wagon?

e: fixed formattng

1 Like

After much difficulty… I has voted. Now I disappear :ninja:

VOTE: Magnus

Although on the record I haven’t liked Vulgard’s start, either - I’ve taken the passive questioning approach before in games and I cans see why he might want to take more of a mentor position here but the questions he asked were pretty weak and I’d have expected him to make a little more of an impression with his time in-thread.

1 Like

Macdougall once descrived Phraze as “a game of chance hidden within a larger game of skill”. This is not a read.

Catbae out here showing everyone what it means to be the most towny player in under 30 minutes of posts

I have that effect on people~

1 Like

Wanna elaborate on which specific thing in the post you find Townie?

Hmm @Vulgard @Demisha
Explain why you both can’t be mafia and why you both can’t self resolve together?

Ok with this following line I’m inclined to say your town.

Because for a newer player it’s in-depth and earnest solving and I have no reason to believe Demisha can replicate that analysis as scum yet. Timing of it was also good in that it was getting into serious business while a lot of the thread was fluffy but there was enough to draw conclusions from.

I am town.

That’s my explanation, if you want something to make you feel more inclined about my alignment one way or the other look at my posts and interactions, that’s all I can offer you in mafia

If anything you should be doing that first rather than inquiring the person you’re not sure about yet to give you their biased case about themselves

I mean they did it as town in the last game so they just continue the same way they have been playing?

Eh I mean I think it’s a good post don’t get me wrong but I don’t think it’s AI.

I have no idea what this is trying to say, sorry

It’s a good look for Jackrito though I think.

True. I did and I still think that if it’s a desperado shot that it should be used on me so I can be trusted.

That’s not a good reason to townread Achro judging by Morbtainado.

1 Like

Somewhat I’d say.

Yeah. Zorvo can have a townlean for the time being.