Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I apologise to you two. There was never a Leafia scumread. Leafia, given how easy it is to make her trigger, was the perfect way to get to achro. I believe Leafia is town at that moment.
I was not burned in my last game, by the way. I was correct and could rest easy because of that. From what I learnt in that game, however, I can start off this game with an advantage to what I had there. That is exactly what I did.

Don’t bother trying to read my emotions. You clearly can’t.

This is a really convoluted way to sheep Zorvo on Vul and make it look like you’re a villager doing it. Jackrito gets a scumlean from me fo ef the time being.

How do you know you and Achro aren’t both villagers? You can’t best someone on your team.

You expect me to believe that you weren’t even scumreading me and wanted people to vote me saying to never let me endgame? I don’t buy that for a second. You were out for my blood. That much is clear to me.

Well, no, more “we don’t know her alignment so lets kill her D1”
Not that it matters now.

Since when did this game start
Hi

Woah woah I’m not letting this slide, this seems like a textbook way for scum to get rid of town
VOTE: Jaiden

1 Like

I know Achro is not a villager.
If we were both villagers, it would be exceeding his capabilities, but we aren’t.

This is what I expected from you.
What you believe now is unimportant. You were useful to me. Now you aren’t.

Just about the same thing. If you don’t know someone’s alignment, you try figuring it out. You don’t try getting them executed D1. You want to execute someone you find wolfy D1.

You should probably read the entire thread and the context around that post before blindly voting this early.

2 Likes

This I agree with Jaiden on to be honest.

Leafia, I do suggest you work on your context as well.
The reason it doesn’t matter now is that I was using it as an entry point for everything else, as already explained.
I don’t like explaining myself twice.
At the same time, the context on why we’d lynch you over anyone else with no information has also already stated and is ignored in this post, despite you interacting with it previously.
Try harder next time.

Normally it would be Korobka, The Great Deceiver! but I’d rather not create a new account so early on into my play here.

It appears you liked my small monologue earlier. Thank you. So did I.

1 Like

Not fully.
I do believe that, at times, it is good to keep things to oneself like here. Normally I wouldn’t even be talking about this example but due to it being one of the first in the game I’ve decided to make a point out of it.

Jaiden, that’s not a good reason at all to execute soneone and you know it. I’ll admit that 60-65% of the reason I’m scumreading you is due to how you handled my slot at the beginning of the g as me but admittedly, the way you’re acting now is really puzzling if you’re a wolf snd I can potentially see it coming from a villager who is ultra full of themselves. Still not ready to call you town, but you have started improving a bit in my eyes.

Admittedly, this has been useful to me too, because of the way that Achro acted towards it. I’d say there’s a 90% chance that there’s a wolf in you/Achro with maybe a 25-30% chsnce gor you to both be wolves.

Got to go now for RL reasons too. :sleepingleafeon:

My apologies to you also. My formality and unwavering pressure can come across as aggressive and intimidating to less experienced players. Trust me, that is just how I speak. You will know when I’m trying to be agressive.

I don’t follow the reasoning behind this vote? I also don’t see anyone else mentioning it so I thought I’d ask here.
You haven’t said much or anything of note this game so I thought I’d try to get some information from you.

You know I wasn’t planning on executing you already.
I’ve already told you once. Don’t make me repeat myself. I do not like explaining myself twice.

My reading is now done. I will remain here to answer questions if they come up.

I do still have things to say about my reaction testing, however I now believe they should wait. This is why I read up first.