Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I do still have things to say about my reaction testing, however I now believe they should wait. This is why I read up first.

Me when there’s a n0 redcheck claimed itt.

You say this without voting him???

zorvo feels like an obvious villager lol

UNVOTE

at least my read on your thought process was more accurate than catbae’s LMAO

Yes acro was the top at the time of that post, I don’t find it strange personally because it was also an argument of how involved and how many stakes they seemed to have into their posts at the time I said that that made me feel like they were town

You do raise a good point about acro coming across as solvy scum if you’re talking about acro having a track record of doing that, I made those reads with no knowledge of the players in other games except from you in the silent hill newbie game, I’ll keep that in mind for future reference but I still stand by those 3 reads

Im gonna keep replying to some things in a moment you guys talked a lot during my sleep

By the way I wanna point out so it doesn’t get lost for the future (probably not a D1 vote debate imo still) lol’s posts from here on out were literal wolf behavior

I also would like to point out how to me Vulgard looks like a desperate wolf who was having the attention start being put mainly on them and started spouting a lot of theorycrafted reads that seem to mainly attempt to shift the attention to other people while at the same time trying to inspire confidence in calling the easy townreads?

Opens with this then proceeds to contradict any sign of thinking they’re town, then what’s the point of that opener

That’s the first “I don’t trust this but maybe they’re trustable” hail mary hoping to look towny while potentially throwing shade on another player off of themselves

This is a second instance of exactly the same thing, though this argument is somewhat more reasonable than the previous one on their defense

Another line trying to just inspire trust and confidence from town

To be completely honest I can’t get my mind off the feeling that Vulgard was being slightly pressured since last night and they started suddenly ramping up their utility participation to try get the attention off of themselves onto whoever they’d see started getting traction, I really don’t like this slot

VOTE: Vulgard

Im gonna ISO Kanave in a moment since that was the one reasonable argument I saw they made and Kanave was in commentary mode last time I saw so maybe that’s also worth considering

this seems extremely nai lol

this feels disingenuous since zorvo was (imo) clearly talking about what you did with the time you had here

and this is lmfao

should people never attempt to solve slots normally if the option to mech them exists at all? like, if pressure on you results in solving you, zorvo can mech someone else, so why not?

this callout comes off as unprompted, idg why achro in particular when there are probably a ton of players still in wolf range

this seems like a question to which the answer obviously doesn’t matter

this just looks overblown over very little

intentionally not voting

Not gonna quote the less-than-50 posts she has you can just ISO her if you wanna but Kana does look kind of so so, she was a lot more aggressive in the silent hill game right off the bat and she hasn’t had any particularly elaborated reads or relevant posts so far

Kinda funny because I actually planned to self resolve Jack if you flipped town.

I was like out of the 3 other players voting who is wolf jumping on? I’d test my luck with Jack.

I have a pretty simple plan today.

Resolve Vulgard.

If Town, Resolve Jack
If Wolf, Resolve Demi

I was also considering Demi resolve regardless of flip but I really want to look at Jack’s posts closely during the night.

But no I still think Vulgard is a wolf because instead of responding to me he just calls me town and moves onto someone else.

When he was town he responded to each of my posts and we both talked about it.
He didn’t do that here.

I dedicated an entire post to explaining why my mind changed on that specific read. Can you please actually read my posts before wolfreading me for them?

No, it was just weird? Literally moments before, Zorvo was talking about resolving me mechanically, and then he hopped onto me. It felt strange. My mind has changed since then, but I really don’t understand what the problem is.

It’s relevant in that I would expect you to actually read my posts, instead of pushing me on a misframing of these posts, if you’re town.

No? ~6 people have voted me so far and I only took issue with two of them, one of whom I’m now calling a villager for how they reacted to my wolfread on them.

You’re factually wrong.

Show me where I came across as panicked.

That’s not what I said. I said that it was wolfy that you said my push on Zorvo was “because Zorvo followed up on his suspicion.” That’s not why I pushed Zorvo, and you should know this, assuming you actually did read the relevant posts.

This is idiotic, please do not do this. We are not establishing a chainyeet order in the middle of day 1 based on a flip that hasn’t even occurred yet.

1 Like