Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

By the way, this is an actual strawman.

1 Like

I don’t particularly disagree with Jack on this, for reference:

I’d say these types of responses in of it themselves have more of a panic ring to them

My whole argument was that people started focusing on you and only then you did (as you mentioned in that quote) actually start doing reads with thorough explanations

That being said however, I am somewhat struggling to distinguish whether you’re a panicking wolf or an over-defensive town mainly because I agree with Jack that as a town:

But at the same time I can somewhat understand the reaction when you take into account the vote count (which by the way it’s a bit too high given that we still have over 10/15 hours to talk so im gonna take my vote off of Vulgard for now), im going to retract my full wolfread on you but i’ll still keep an eye because I do have a heavy lean still

@catbae when you’re around, could you please give all of this a look and give me your opinion on Vulgard? You’re one of my few hard town reads atm

UNVOTE Vulgard

Like I said, im only taking my vote off because I don’t know what count is hammer and 5 votes on you at once was a bit too high for comfort, but if it was lower i’d keep it on because im still not very convinced of you

erm. i feel like i’m gonna have to resort to obnoxious analogies if this keeps up.

zorvo can literally still mech resolve you before pressuring you as well as after. pressuring you doesn’t change that. pressuring does help potentially non-mechanically resolve you, though. what i’m asking is how you think pressuring you, and having a way to resolve you, are contradictory at all.

okay bud please get your middle school debate terms in order it’s reducto ad absurdum. it’s not me saying that’s what you said. it’s an extension of the implications of what you said.

I’m honestly not sure why you still care about the answer, considering the fact I’ve changed my mind since then, but I suppose I can still explain.

Zorvo claims they can self-resolve anyone. It’s discussed for a bit. I’m floated as a good choice for that. Zorvo supports the idea.
Catbae mildly suspects me.
Zorvo proceeds to push me and calls it pressure.

I found it weird that he’d push me despite suggesting me as a good target to mechanically resolve like this.

If you’re trying to tilt me for no reason then you’ll need to try harder.

I’m top wagon, nobody townreads me, what am I supposed to do other than defend myself and give more content? Honestly not sure what you and others expected when you voted me and made me a wagon. That’s how things are supposed to go.

1 Like

If me not understanding your point makes you resort to obnoxious analogies, then it doesn’t sound like a problem with me.

It’s a 17er, hammer’s at 8 votes.

9 votes. I can’t count.

we’re getting nowhere. this post makes it look like you read nothing i said before the part you quoted.

lol

im crying about it

if it’s literal wolf behiavour why is it not d1 issue
do we not need to kill wolves

oh my god.

always a two way street

wait lol why does this have votes lmao

vulgard is actually doing stuff dont kill this man