Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Welcome to hell

I am on this person to see how it develops but given zorvo’s day 1 read accuracy even as town this is probably a miss and if it is i am burying magnus.

But it seems fun for now tbh

What about me was townie? ;o

Nothing stands out as wolfy
@Achromatic Care to explain your reasoning since you’re here?

i’m used to slower days and things taking longer to play out but 3we haven’t had a sper high level of activity yet, i expect more consolidation by the deadline tomorrow, if things aren’ shaping up by the morning then i’ll start sweating

I’m not even voting you anymore Lol

You were the first one to break my SoD meme posting to get the game going

You kind of suspect Kana which I still do too because I am not happy with their level of activity compared to previous games

You seem to hard town read Jaiden which I also do

I can ISO you to provide specific instances of those 3 reasons, but yeah you can find them yourself if you ISO Achro

OK but I feel like I have no one better to vote
Perhaps my mind will change

My vote? Sheeping for reads

Im going to clarify right now

I will likely be asleep by deadline of D1 so I will probably leave my vote in when I go to sleep

Neat i like it

all the current wagons are pretty blah to me such that I wouldn’t want to consolidate on any of them. The best I could do is bumping pigeon to 2 but he kinda feels like low effort town in his recent posts. The fun/spicy thing would be to flashwagon Marl

who are you even sheeping on me, anyway?

Kanave or magnus probably better than my current vote tbh

Marl is townsiding atm veto

zorvo doing 3rd party spec is kind of lulzy when the OP only states town/mafia win conditions

I asked the host.
Neutrals may or may not exist.

I scrolled up and achro and I were tied in postcount, that’s cute. I will make it my mission to beat him on day 1

oh ok

You can have it tbh