Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

“meaningful” in what way? i haven’t really gotten that impression yet at all

I could ask you the same thing for your posts, because it’s pretty evident to me that catbae is acting towny and I struggle to believe you don’t see that

lmfao

Like rather than asking me how his posts are meaningful you would do better pitching me on how his posts are not meaningful

This is town. Also i have trouble sleeping.

yeah demisha’s consistently felt pretty good

i need to go should be here for eod

Anyway everyone go do what i suggest on magnus/jaiden and then sheep me. Ty

Or find another wolf if you want to show off.

dont really like much of demisha’s readlist
not sure if it’s wolfy or not yet but there’s no actual meat there

“I’m going to townread jaiden” is like a relatively good way to phrase it

catbae read is nothingburger
leafia and achro hedge
beancat hedge
me
magnus not a new take nor been elaborated on
lol wolf lean is the easiest position for a wolf to take in the universe
jack read no in depth thought

all this read list is is talking about things people have DONE, not what your thoughts on them doing so are.

“Jack is silentish but hasn’t been fluffposting, slight townread” why? why do you THINK this? what made you go from lackluster nonfluffposter → townish

1 Like

achro who if not magnus or phraze?

(not that i won’t vote them, i just wanna know who to speed read for alternatives)

(i think magnus is fair and phraze is like, as rand as it gets)

TLDR you think Magnus is acting wolfy because they’re taking you for granted as town?

I’ll check their ISO in a bit

by the time i finished going through it in depth in this post i do think it’s wolfy

I did not quote anybody in the huge readlist because I was tired and had already done big quote posts on the people that mattered, go check my ISO for those

no i dont WANT quotes
i wanted your THOUGHTs
you talking about things people did and calling it towny or wolfy are not YOUR THOUGHTS on why they are towny/wolfy

Yeah like i show up and they suddenly go like okay time to give effort.

Like why lol

Took me awhile to thiink of it that way

1 Like

I gave you a coupling of QUOTES AND THOUGHTS

Have you even read my ISO my guy?

no i haven’t i’m still catching up and reacting to posts in realtime as i see them

1 Like

I feel like you’re basing your entire read on that one big message I did listing every player in the roster earlier today

If this isnt v/v or comedy w/w (achro having a bad day here) i will be in tears lol.