Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Or should I say tomorrow

Zorvo. They didnt treat me with caution

AND I STEAMROLLED THEM

So now in a game with me again they stay the same? Zorvo pls just bus him.

SAME

Also fuck am i top poster despite afking for half the day

Catbae you piece of shit (joking) you told me youd top post

FUCK I know villager is gonna die twice because wolves have control here

Scummy post, weak defence, red flag. Why did nobody respond to this?

Hopefully less scummy follow up:

As Catbae correctly noticed, I played considerably differently in my BotF game (as demon) compared to Morbtainado, which was again different to this game. Most of the first day can be excluded because my internet went out, that wasn’t actually a lie.

Here’s what you might have failed to notice: that particular game took place in February, and was separated by a long span before and after where I didn’t play any FM games, to my knowledge. As far as I’m aware, Morbtainado was the first game I’ve played since, and only because it was Mountainous.

I played two other games before then.

The argument that my gameplay departs from Morbtainado and that makes me scum is inherently flawed. Morbtainado was my significant departure, I was playing out of character that entire game. Arguing I would flip maf or neut on that basis won’t lead anyone anywhere.

I entered that game intending to try my best, and I was mentally spent relatively early. Maybe I’m still drained, maybe I’m pacing myself, who knows.

With that said, let’s see what else I can do.

I’ve done this before in Risky Light Game, so it’s not inherently evil to vote someone without much explanation. There could be a thought process we’re not seeing, but Marluna’s lack of conviction suggests they’re not certain in the read (it’s d1, they said they aren’t a great reader, could flip either way).

Null on Marluna. This is equally possible and unlikely in my eyes. Don’t guess the scumteam D1, it’s not worth it. Stick with a few good suspects.

Once again, the chances of Molly and Marluna both being wolves isn’t as likely as you seem to think it is. Molly’s a good axe, but if I were you I wouldn’t applaud myself just yet. If it’s V/W and Vulgard’s town, how does that ensure his wagon was all villager led?

(Just a quick post.)

Anyway if magnus is a hit catbae is town so you two stop fighting over bae

Marluna

Explanation for these things ain’t my strong suit, you just gotta trust in me

i literally looked up vulvard but all i’m finding is stuff from a fucking one piece roleplay wiki

Magnus literally doing ‘i have done this as town before’ meme scum defenses

I love you man sorry for your rand.

Get rid of the rd they are 12 lol

You CANNOT be for real :joy:

Magnus is probably always gonna flip town don’t even try it.

There’s allot more information from a Molly execution you won’t even believe lol.

I can actually make sure I self resolve a wolf afterwards and if Molly is also a wolf it’s 2 for 1.

Zorvo you are an fpsing madman i am never listening to you without so much proof lol

once again i ask whomst

I really don’t think he’s wolf at all.

Also if you are town i am truating my reads over you sorry lol