Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

This is valid. She cant just give us one read here tbh.

Better in fam2 than here for sure. What were their scum games again?

I think even in happy tree friends she’s more robust in her solving when she got around to it and was more open about being lost and behind and not doing things and then when she got the time she’s obviously able to deliver in terms of analysis

I also didn’t think she was solely scum for lurking, I thought the pushes she did make were exceptionally opportunistic in terms of she waslargely riding your coattails. In this other game if she doesn’t have something she believes in she just won’t do anything at all.

Realize this could be surging totally into confirmation bias territory at this point because my ego can’t take a bad push from a lurker, though

Eh do you think so? She pushed back against my magnus read pretty hard for riding my coat tails.

Whats kind of neat is there are about 3 different scum teams viable right now. Normally i just would believe the blocker here but there is a lot of equity in not doing so. I feel like if molly isnt a hit this game gets interesting but it is comvenient we dont need to spare a lynch on her

Well teams is unfair more like spheres.

Catbae anchored. Bean anchored. Neither.

both as clonedcheese

eh its still like

just a literal 1 post acknowledgement that I made a post saying I’d be willing to consolidate on magnus nd somehow that makes me scum going for the ml. It’s a very weak, un-fleshed out thought, and similarly she says she’s willing to vote molly for mot much reason

(does a molly scum flip change the evaluation here? I have basically no idea thinking on it. maybe not.)

also pingy things about her townreading pigeon off that singular pop in I found scummy that felt like a typical sort of tmi read because the confidence in it felt so misplaced

In assorted universe whatever she did not have a single defense of town nearly as robust as her defense of magnus.

I think if she is scum you literally caught her for the wrong reasons lol. Which is still a catch.

She barely had any defense of town she was attack mode mostly.

lol in this 451 game she just babyrage omgus tunnels the person who called her out for dipping from the thread and literally does not develop another push

If I correctly called out the reads as inauthentic that’s still valid process even if it’s not a 1:1 match with prior play

admittedly the analysis here of magnus and vulgard in depth than what she puts out in other games

This post from bean isnt earth shattering but would be by far and away the best scum post by bean day 1 i have seen.

And she was right that she didnt like your vote on magnus before i said anything so your accusation of sheeping doesnt hold up.

Catbae can you find a game of you being softed red and you clamming up please?

that post sucks dude, literally all she’s doing is agreeing with magnus, she’s not adding anything of her own

That is strange considering my heal could have been what stopped the nightkill

The problem for me is i can believe this is v/v

V bean doesnt like your magnus vote and neither did i. Mindmeld

But then you cite a post i missed and i felt better

But then you, who seems at this least this game to be omgus prone, start to feel worse about bean and then suspect her.

Bean, being like ‘the fuck?’ As town is reasonable as i felt the same way. So she roleblocks you because that makes sense if she thinks you are pushing her wrongly.

This world makes jaiden and lol look great. But would also make the wagon pure outside of 3p if i remember voters

Molly is an easy get. Marluna fits trying to save scum buddy. But then who the fuck is the third.

Yes. :pensive:

Assuming zorvo and scum cross killed.

But again better than any town defense on her scum game.

I am trying to grade on a curve and thinking.

exact game where this happens, radishess dunked me on day 2 because he roleblocked me doing the NK, I knew there was no alternative so I gave a few posts acting like I had no idea what was going to so they didn’t start preflipping me but basically no actionable/meaningful content:

bonus: newbie game on MS where a noob faked a guilty on me as a tracker (incidentally I had been targeted by the jailkeeper that night but it was not claimed) and I went into a full ragespittle meltdown trying to solve: Newbie 2082 - Game Over • Mafiascum.net

My reads were terrible in light of that, I went way too overly reactive in terms of how I responded to people and talked myself into a bad meta read on the player had been gut-scueading earlier in the game, but I did enough to talk myself out of being a ML which ultimately saved the game