Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

people were fixated on achro and i was OMGUSing him because he was tunneled on me

classic catbae retributive tunnel really. the people who push me for insane reasons are never scum but i can’t help but want to kill them

whatever though, i think executing him gave the game room to breathe

but also don’t doomerpost, it’s day 3 and we mis-executed once. these things happen in a game of mafia. you pick up the pieces and you look back at whose reasons for pushing achro were the worst and assess from there

Please remember, I would love to have anything at all to say back to you

It’s not doomerpost, I was just slightly annoyed at the fact that several people went over how it was suboptimal information wise to vote anything other than catbae/beancat, me going to sleep with the notion that everyone was on the same page on that and then waking up to the wasted vote

And even if it was doomerpost everyone should be critical enough to power through that and realize that it’s nowhere close to being game over when I literally explained how we could do the villager sacrifice for info BECAUSE of the good advantage town got in D1

If I were to GTH guess how many mafia I think voted on Achro. I’d say 1 at least, maybe 2. I don’t see 3 or more wolves voting Achro here.

well vulgard really strongly believed i was town (correctly) and wanted to counterwagon someone else

maybe it’s possible that i shouldn’t have shut him down on mollyslot or maruna and those were eroors but i don’t know that those go over anyway. i thought i was dead until lol and jaiden swapped at the last minute

Achro flip is even more cringe with this vote in hindsight.
We still have a game to play.

Kanave pushing on Magnus is a good look for him, and I’m not willing to vote him for at least a few days.
Especially in light of Achro being a Kanave push and he flipped town.

2 Likes

Good look for Leafia, as she was an early Kanave pusher. If Leafia was mafia, she’d probably try to deflect attention away from Kanave if HTF is anything to go by.

Admittedly there is the tinfoil that Leafia + Phraze saw Kanave struggled as mafia, and those two decided to vote Kanave early for towncred. Yet as I said, it’s a tinfoil and I wouldn’t vote either of them for at least a day or two.

@catbae
Please trust me.
It’s Marluna if your town, it has to be.

Marluna and Demi both make sense as wolves

Now I wish Marl had checked one of us.

My first game on the old site me and App fakeclaimed masons as scum.

Highly doubt it.

A villagery post.

I’d say at least 2.

Did Marl claim an investigative role while I wasn’t here?

That wouldn’t be surprising if this is the world we’re in.

Marl retracted their cop claim.

2 Likes

You even responded to it.

2 Likes

I feel this, though I do disagree that town has thrown away all their advantage.
1 mafia and 2 town in the graveyard is still town sided.

I am a national treasure

You winning REMOVES you from the game so it’s +EV for us to do so. If you are a wolf and lying you can’t just let the town doctor live.

Eventually both pigeon and I will be nightkilled by wolves, so you just have to remove demisha from our PoE and we can let you win pretty easily.