Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

…Interesting. I’m very glad I’m alive, although I might’ve lied about it being the best manoeuvre.

So. Discussion or quickhammer, your calls.

I specifically joined the game because Achro effectively invited me, so I’m just as disappointed as you are.

1 Like

The phrase “it’s just a game” is such a weak mindset. You are ok with what happened, losing, imperfection of a craft. When you stop getting angry after losing, you’ve lost twice. There’s always something to learn, and always room for improvement, never settle.

I could’ve settled for executing Lol yesterday, but I genuinely didn’t believe it was Lol. If you’re the last wolf, Lol, you played pretty well.
CRichard, you played spectacularly as either alignment, and I’m sorry if it’s not you. Hope we can play again sometime.

I am now ready.

VOTE: CRichardFortressLies

2 Likes

Votecount

CRichardFortressLies (2): lol, Magnus
lol (1): CRichardFortressLies

5 minutes for errors.

3 Likes

CRichardFortressLies has been executed.

He was Maki Shijo, Mafia Vanilla Cop.

CRichardFortressLies

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, CRichardFortressLies! You are Maki Shijo, Mafia Vanilla Cop.

“I guess that’s just how love is. It only goes well for a handful of people.”

Factional Abilities:
Mafioso: You are a member of the Mafia, which consists of:

Maki Shijo (CRichardFortressLies): Mafia Vanilla Cop
Adolphe Pescarolo (beancat): Mafia Roleblocker
Miko Iino (Kanave): Mafia Goon
Kei Shirogane (Demisha): Mafia Goon

Factional Kill (active/night): Each Night, the Mafia may send one of its players to kill another player.

Abilities:
Tsundere-senpai (active/night): Each Night, you may target a player and learn if they are either vanilla or not.

Win Condition: You win when your team controls the execution, or when such control is inevitable.

The town and Jackrito have won!

lol was Papa Shirogane, Vanilla Town.

lol

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, lol! You are Papa Shirogane, Vanilla Town.

“I’ve always been wise, it’s just that nobody ever notices.”

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

Magus was Kobachi Osaragi, Vanilla Town.

Magnus

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Magnus! You are Kobachi Osaragi, Vanilla Town.

“Liking a person who does good deeds is totally natural, totally right. But under some specific timings and circumstances, any number of ‘likes’ will never become love. Not all ‘likes’ can be called love…”

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

3 Likes

How did I live this long?

4 Likes

(Guilt Vig, misfire on Atlas)

(Guilt vig, misfire on min)

(Regular vig, misfire on marl)

8 Likes

why didn’t you kill Magnus last night, since he was mechanically clear?

1 Like

I wanted to setup deep wolf paranoia on Magnus.

But he was clear, since if he were a wolf he could have automatically won yesterday by hammering lol

1 Like

He was very clear after that D6…

2 Likes

It was too late at that point
If magnus was the wolf he would’ve exe’d lol and won easily, making him mech cleared town

Oh yeah true.

did wolves and zorvo crosskill on marl n1

1 Like

They did.

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

3 Likes

Also I was trying to WIFOM Magnus into thinking it was lol.

The cross kill happened before I subbed in.