Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

@Phraze
hit this button, then type their name in the brackets

VOTE: thepigeonnyc
ty

Youā€™re doing this on purpose.

How what??

worst part is i genuinely cant tell if its on purpose so im trying to be helpful a

Yes, okay, Demisha is a townie, lock it up and throw away the key

*raises eyebrow*

I thought it was a ban button.

6 Likes

Just ban all the townies as wolf. Gg.

why are you helping the wolves? My theory being proven further

I donā€™t even speak Italian.

I donā€™t like this question, it feels like an incredibly empty one - how confident can someone be that early in the game, and why does Magnus care about how confident Leafia is? Doubtful this is attempting to sort Leafia and I donā€™t see why Magnus should believe Leafia having a confident read makes her target more likely to be scum.

Way the last bit is phrased here just screams ā€œinformed readā€ in my mind. Like he already knows. Not that the onclusion is necessarily bad but I donā€™t see him putting in the thought to reach the idea of thinking his votes could all be town.

This also justā€¦feels really stilted? Why ask zorvo about his read on Leafia when you already say youā€™re not happy with the wagon?

e: fixed formattng

1 Like

After much difficultyā€¦ I has voted. Now I disappear :ninja:

VOTE: Magnus

Although on the record I havenā€™t liked Vulgardā€™s start, either - Iā€™ve taken the passive questioning approach before in games and I cans see why he might want to take more of a mentor position here but the questions he asked were pretty weak and Iā€™d have expected him to make a little more of an impression with his time in-thread.

1 Like

Macdougall once descrived Phraze as ā€œa game of chance hidden within a larger game of skillā€. This is not a read.

Catbae out here showing everyone what it means to be the most towny player in under 30 minutes of posts

I have that effect on people~

1 Like

Wanna elaborate on which specific thing in the post you find Townie?

Hmm @Vulgard @Demisha
Explain why you both canā€™t be mafia and why you both canā€™t self resolve together?

Ok with this following line Iā€™m inclined to say your town.