Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

catbae called you odd night tracker i thought

ok my brain literally just moved the odd night from doctor up to tracker apparently

I really hate this gamestate by the way because the possibilities of what mightā€™ve happened last night leave us a lot of room for error and potential misses
In my rebellion I cast this vote

VOTE: mollylikesorigami

Iā€™ll see if mollylikesgettingvotes too

1 Like

Marl do you still want to murder Achro given what catbae said or not really
I know youā€™re saying to murder catbae but pretending heā€™s town for a bit what do you think

i would suggest killing achro tommorow regardless of catbaeā€™s allignment, any thoughts?

Reading Demishaā€™s ISO again and yeah this is just a villager

Come to think of it itā€™s weird that Jackrito did literally nothing to advance his declared wincon yesterday by pushing me and Kanave, two people not on his hitlist
That said him being 3p explains not wanting to pursue his wincon very well so Iā€™m not going to dwell on it

1 Like

Beancatā€™s claim most likely comes from town but itā€™s not as evident to me as with the Jackrito and pigeon claims

VOTE: mollylikesorigami

So letā€™s list the reasons these people are town
Iā€™m removing myself

beancat - claim?
lol - EoD1?
Achromatic - ??
Jackrito - literally claimed 3p lol
Zorvo - played d1 and early d2 like what he claimed (1-shot vig)
Magnus - ??
Leafia - mason claim, was on Kanave with me early
Jaiden - EoD1
catbae - ??
molly - ??
pigeon - claims odd night doctor with a n1 save on Marl, considering Zorvoā€™s claim this is almost always a trueclaim and never a wolf role unless there was an elaborate wolf gambit which it almost never is
Marluxion - decent odds of him having been shot by wolves and if catbae is mafia he is just clear
Phraze - mason claim, was on Kanave with me early
Demisha - has generally been playing like a villager i guess?
Marluna - the floating around in the thread and selfvoting seems too excessive to be mafia but it could also just be mafia I guess

If I remove the solid mechclears Iā€™m left with this

Jackrito is just 3p lol

lol/Jaiden (EoD1 looks pretty good I suppose)
beancat (the claim is kinda towny I guess maybe? lock clearing if catbae is mafia)
Marluna (floating around seems excessive as mafia but I canā€™t 100% confidence say itā€™s not from mafia)
Zorvo (has been playing like what he claimed)
Demisha (has been generally playing like a villager imo)

Achro/Magnus/catbae/molly Iā€™ve literally got nothing for

Iā€™d actually say Magnus has the strongest case for being town out of these four because of how Kanave treated him and how it seemed like he was genuinely wrong about Kanave (recalling my previous points about him today) so Iā€™m just going to remove him

pigeon/Marl/Leafia/Phraze - these are most likely all mech town
Demisha/Magnus - this is town on play IMO though I expect this to be fought over and theyā€™re not in the same tier as the people above
lol/Jaiden - these are two people who I think have been buddying with each other in a towny way and they look good off EoD1 but I would look at them later into the game honestly
Marluna - feels like this one could go either way, play pattern seems bizarre for a wolf because of the sheer amount of indecisiveness and pointless selfvoting but if this is a wolf I would not be super surprised
Zorvo/beancat - these are two mech claims that make sense to be town but there seems to be a distinct lack of wolf power in the setup if these are both town
Jackrito - literally not even town (3p claim)
catbae/molly/Achromatic - despite the amount of content theyā€™ve given (molly less so than the other two) thereā€™s nothing actually clearing or notably towny for them that I could find, largely due to the fact both catbae and Achro I know to be competent wolves but not just that; probably at least one wolf here if I had to guess

Given where I ended up with this Achro/catbae doming is actually completely fine to me

Happy to hear some thoughts about this

I think beancatā€™s claim is ~fine but I think Zorvo has been playing a lot like his claim so if you ever want to ask me which one of the two I believe more then you have your answer right here

yes

either catbae is a wolf trying to antispew his partner achro as deep as he can or catbae is a villager and achro is still not towny

only if jackrito proves he has kp that isnā€™t the scum factional

So we both have them both in PoE you could say
So we could just sit here, eat popcorn, and take the L if they both flip town

we could, and unless molly has important stuff to add, i think we will end up yote-ing catbae just because for no night kill to have gone through otherwise means scum and seth crosskilled or seth is scum

catbae is also doing the marl wolf thing where he is thunderdoming a player as itā€™s decided he will be yote

feels like catbae is just a hit

1 Like