Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

@Marluxion Who do you think are the wolves?

The two people claiming mason since day 1 who were on the flipped wolfā€™s wagon early, apparently

1 Like

thatā€™s what weā€™re trying to figure out
i think it makes the most sense if catbae is w here but if he isnā€™t iā€™m thinking like

Achro/Bean/???

dunno the last

vul is town zorvo town pigeon town

maybe jackrito is the third in that world

in catbae w worlds

bean is always town in addition to the previous town

so looking at probably achro still as a partner
maybe demisha as well if jackā€™s claim is true

catbae could be V btw
if catbae is v it means bean is >rand scum because scum knew they crosskilled on me and could claim whatever they wanted

town really doesnā€™t need a roleblocker here in addition to the doctor

it is worth nothing that beanā€™s claim on catbae was omgusā€™d right after catbae voted her

I unironically think beancat townreading me is the wolfiest thing about her

If I ignore beancatā€™s claim her posts are easily in wolf meta because she hasnā€™t tunneled a villager yet and her only meaningful push is OMGUS like Marl said

1 Like

unfortunately her play makes sense from both angles you look at it

Look at the bolded though
seems like a contradiction, no?
why propose a new alternative if you think kanave is a hit?

Marl have you been in a game with me and cloned before? I know Gold Rush was one but Iā€™m thinking about one where me/cloned where v/v

actually i think sheā€™s talking about molly there not kanave

i must have been but nothing coming to mind

Iā€™m asking because I am pretty sure that town cloned consistently ends up going after stronger players who are villagers while in this game her pushes day 1 went with the flow of the thread and her day 2 push is inherently tied to her claim and is also basically OMGUS

Iā€™m not completely certain about this argument because itā€™s genuinely been a while since I was last in a game with cloned/beancat which is why I wanted a second opinion but I think no one else here has seen us both in a game before except maybe Leafia

i dont think iā€™ve noticed the first pattern before, but i agree with the second bit

I do vividly remember town cloned going after town!me while townreading wolf!me (Gold Rush) and I also remember them incessantly pushing town!Arete while Arete was solving the game in Corrupt Votes (I) which is where my belief stems from

I think if I look at catbaeā€™s posts alone and disregard anything adjacent to Kanave the wolfiest part is him deciding to leave the thread

Meh Zorvo/beancat/Achro/catbae/molly should have 3 wolves and if it doesnā€™t the game is potentially fairly hard

Outside chance of Marluna I guess but Iā€™m currently townleaning for reasons given before

Jackrito can also be mafia fakeclaiming I guess but I found the claim believable enough

1 Like