Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Bean is your defense that you acted like your near end game town self on day 1 of a 17er?

Or is that just how long you survived @beancat

Ironically no because resolving bean also means resolving the late day push on bean as well. If bean flips scum power this would mean both marluna and catbae look good. If she is town then jaiden and lol are likely town too.

I dont know what info we get from catbae if town tbh.

@Leafia i dont think i am wolfsiding here.

My defense is that I really don’t have a “town self” in most games

I lurk, I catch scum, I clear myself, then I coast, especually in a game with dtrong players like this one

This is indeed how I play as scum as well, see the game I linked to Marl

The part I found most scummy about catbae was that they misrepresented the lurking to a scum-only trait and used that lie to push me

…we kill a soft redcheck, and we kill the people that gave resistance to it

Hmm. You defended magnus a lot day 1 and i like magnus now so thats something.

You dont think it is worth it to lynch you if it can make 2 players look a lot worse and 2 more a lot better? Would clarify our game state a lot.

So do you have any actual opinions on players in the game that are not me?

Having just re read happy tree friends day 1 ironically bean’s day 1 here is much more robust in terms of stances @catbae

Not sure if your meta read alone holds up.

it’s funny because I was looking at valorant and felt like she had significantly more solving in that game compared to this one and is delivering cricket noises here

also her case on me is babyrage poo flinging and has basically no merit aside from whiny self-meta

Check happy tree friends lol. I will check more games

Just thinking about v/v worlds for fun.

it’s funny because i was considering that for a lot of the day and then I went back to thinkig she was suspect because she literally is doing nothing else

This is valid. She cant just give us one read here tbh.

Better in fam2 than here for sure. What were their scum games again?

I think even in happy tree friends she’s more robust in her solving when she got around to it and was more open about being lost and behind and not doing things and then when she got the time she’s obviously able to deliver in terms of analysis

I also didn’t think she was solely scum for lurking, I thought the pushes she did make were exceptionally opportunistic in terms of she waslargely riding your coattails. In this other game if she doesn’t have something she believes in she just won’t do anything at all.

Realize this could be surging totally into confirmation bias territory at this point because my ego can’t take a bad push from a lurker, though

Eh do you think so? She pushed back against my magnus read pretty hard for riding my coat tails.

Whats kind of neat is there are about 3 different scum teams viable right now. Normally i just would believe the blocker here but there is a lot of equity in not doing so. I feel like if molly isnt a hit this game gets interesting but it is comvenient we dont need to spare a lynch on her

Well teams is unfair more like spheres.

Catbae anchored. Bean anchored. Neither.

both as clonedcheese

eh its still like

just a literal 1 post acknowledgement that I made a post saying I’d be willing to consolidate on magnus nd somehow that makes me scum going for the ml. It’s a very weak, un-fleshed out thought, and similarly she says she’s willing to vote molly for mot much reason

(does a molly scum flip change the evaluation here? I have basically no idea thinking on it. maybe not.)

also pingy things about her townreading pigeon off that singular pop in I found scummy that felt like a typical sort of tmi read because the confidence in it felt so misplaced