Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

This is interesting to know.

If you want to read Achroā€™s ISO in Morbtainado, that would probably be a good thing.

2 Likes

Towny

But also read some of my stuff in happy tree friends as well. Get you a little sense on how i town too although i am a bit overbooked atm

Also true leafia is fine so far although i havent really looked her way. I was in super coach mode in our previous game yeah.

Magnus slight v lean for seeing someone say i seem townie and immediately going to ask them to read my scum game haha

Why so aggressive? Ew

so what you are saying is she is town but lets kill her D1

1 Like

i love this

Jaiden, The Great Deceiver good shit

me

my only townread is lol, itā€™s very confident, even clearing iā€™d say
i may not have many reads but i make up in the confidence that i provide
so much so, that if i give a certified townread, you can almost certainly clear said person
by day 3, i usually have the game locked down. 1 by 1 the town gets found and all that is left is mafia.
today, i have found 1 town so far. 16 players left. dad gaming is activated

1 Like

Is this a meme or do you actually think that playing in an obscure manner is a good thing? Not judging, just asking.

I donā€™t really like how Leafiaā€™s handling the pressure on her, but:

Sheā€™s not wrong about that.

Villagery from Magnus.

Why was that villagery?

Iā€™m literally sick and itā€™s also 2:38 in the morning here at the time of you writing this, maybe consider giving me time?

I really dislike you jumping from potentially self-resolving me to pushing me instead, especially since it seems to be timed around catbae mildly sussing me for one of my posts.

Fwiw, I agree with this. I donā€™t know what catbaeā€™s wolfrange is, frankly, so idk if I should be townreading him for making this read, but itā€™s a good read.

Can you explainā€¦ well, any of this? You keep saying you like/dislike wagons but donā€™t explain why exactly.

There was no content and I was trying to make people generate some? A lot of people just said things without explaining.

Why would I want to draw attention to myself as either alignment?

If that helps, thereā€™s a recent game where I was town, 13-posted day 1 and was the day 1 misyeet. My activity is not AI.

Waiting for Achro to dig in his heels, what heā€™s done so far is definitely in his wolfrange.

1 Like

Note his progression on me there. At first he wants to self-resolve me and brings up the fact he can do that a few times. Then, catbae mildly susses me for one of my posts, and Zorvo shifts to pushing me. Then, he claims heā€™s just pressuring me.

It feels really opportunistic, and also strange from the POV of someone who can supposedly resolve me and not worry about my alignment.

I am probably going to be in my wolf range most of the game until I get less busy tbh. My wolf range is pretty big and no one is really sticking out to me yet.

@Jackrito @Phraze

Whatā€™s with this? Isnā€™t Pigeon a 0-poster?

I agree btw that if we can self-resolve vul obviously we do it. Great player, should never be lynched over self resolving.

The way he handled this makes me think his claim is fake or heā€™s mafia. Or both.

I mean, given what I have learned about Zorvo this isnā€™t much of a stretch. I havenā€™t seen them wolf though so do they like the spotlight in that alignment?

I couldnā€™t tell you. Itā€™s been a long time since we last were V/W with me V and I didnā€™t read Valorant.

I was going to call this the most classically wolfy post in the thread, but the explanation is this:

Which feels more NAI. That said, this being Marlunaā€™s only sentiment so far (ā€œleave Leafia alone!ā€) doesnā€™t inspire much confidence.

Kanaveā€™s posting in this game so far is a polar opposite of her posting in the newbie 9er, where she was town. I had her as a hard townread in that game (in specchat) from very early into day 1 and here she has 34 posts of nothing meaningful, really.

1 Like