Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

It’s pressure in the sense that you haven’t made any good posts and I wanted to see how you reacted to the push and your responses aren’t any better then the posts you made.

Also are you really using “I’m sick” as an excuse or no?

If I’m not mistaken, I stated my suspicion on you before that, let me go find it.

Guess I didn’t directly state it but I was hinting at suspicion and trying to see how Demi reacts to me wanted to self resolve you and it was strange how they didn’t even comment or at least I can’t remember them doing so.

Then I decided I can just resolve you both and potentially get a 2 for 1 wolf flips and look at myself in the mirror and say “damn look at this sexy mastermind!”

Like have you resolve today and then we see Demi resolve first thing tomorrow

Funny you town read them from a Demi mention.

Note that Vulgard is actually an obvious wolf here trying to come up with reasons to wolf read me.

If he was town he would have commented on my one post, here I’ll pretend to be Vulgard and what he would say as town

I didn’t vote you randomly yeah It might have been empty vote so what?
Just like your pressure vote on me I did the same thing.
And yeah your sheep vote wasn’t that good your coming in and just putting the vote down and leaving and you call me being random?
I can’t even…

Yeah some of my posts so far haven’t been great I’m sick and not at my best. What about my posts makes you rather resolve me today rather then tomorrow like you claimed before?

I hope I did my best to sound like Vulgard :smiling_face_with_tear:

But yeah Vulgard would have done something similar to that if he was town here

Don’t worry when you die today we can find out on Demi! :smiling_imp:

What happened to Magnus?

I mean do you wanna claim you forget to put the read on Magnus down in your readslist or you gonna say it was like my thoughts on the Leafia post?

Thing is I remember interacting with Vulgard before when I wolf read him and ended up 180’ing on him.

So far he isn’t even close to how he was that game, which might be a meta tell.

Why have you not voted Knave if she is as different as you are trying to convince everyone. I know nothing about her as a player, but I do agree with your earlier point that her posts are not adding much. You seem pretty convinced of this difference makes them a wolf, but you seem to want to convince others to join you before making the full commitment and I’m interested why.

Also Vulgard were you expecting me to deny your point you had there or the point to be good enough?

This might shook you then.

Your absolutely right Vulgard.
When I noticed someone else then just me also found you wolfy I decided to start a wagon on you so I can resolve you today instead of tomorrow.

Me and Catbae also agree with that we expect you to play better or have high expectations same as we do with Achro.

Like this is a good explanation on how to read a more stronger player.
@Vulgard
You aren’t at your town bar, if your town I’d expect you to get there, you’ve done it before with me in the game I 180’ed on you so don’t tell me you can’t if your town.
If your a wolf your probably gonna say something negative about this post so shoot man, I’m all ears.

Cause he’s pushing a read on me he made up and thinks it’s gonna go somewhere when he has nothing.

Well he didn’t directly make it up but the read on me isn’t really strong enough to push me and so the read he has made just feels forced.

To add to my previous point I feel that Vulgard is trying to look townie by asking questions and have the façade of wolf hunting. That is done by a lot of base line questions that don’t ever lead anywhere.

I could argue to counter my previous post they are not voting Knave because of his perception that Zorvo is pushing them in bad faith in a wolf fashion, but its possible for a town to be wrong also. To see a push on them as only bad faith and not seeing the possibility that it could be just a townie that is wrong which is more likely, because we all lack info and guessing to a degree. This is not a normal reaction in my view.

On the Zorvo point I don’t think it is bad to push someone that you have suspicion of , even if you do have a ability to self resolve them. For me that is normal play use your time well, because ability usage is not something that should be relied on. So it bothers me that Vulgard is taking such issue with this. It seems more like a OMGUS defence to a fair enough push in my view.

VOTE: Vulgard

I don’t have a lot of other strong reads, and slightly still trying to learn the culture here, but I have enough reasons to vote here.

VOTE: Jaiden