Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

because socially catbae was towny at eod all the way up until he was going to be executed

What about Jack?
Whose shot “failed”.

I don’t see the reason why would a town blocking them.
And if scum blocked them, probably at least one of their target is scum.

seth go away, your shot was horrible and no amount of doubling down is going to make it less bad

Issue is though.

Only you kill Vulgard.

Beancat is a roleblocker
wolf roleblocker

why block jack though

Marluna Is an obvious wolf, have you bothered to check both their dog water EOD’s?

who did i tell jack to shoot at eod i dont remember

Why block Jackrito though, if all of their targets are town?

I told them to shoot Demi

he said he was listening to me though so idc what you told him
in fact you can just cease existing

This never comes from a villager. VOTE: Marl

like just stop posting in thread for a bit so i can concentrate

Any wolf would have shoot Vul if they don’t believe their 1-shot restriction.

Lol it’s funny cause I trust Achro

Since their dead town and all

And the were pretty fucking damn confident you are wolves with Catbae and I was pretty damn confident in that fact day 1.

Which is why you’d have wanted to flip him if you’re a villager. You’d either get confirmed or we’d execute a wolf.

How about you stop telling me to stop talking and you stop talking and ISO Marluna.

one specific interaction yesterday had me double take the leafia/phraze/beancat team

at no point did leafia ever push for beancat to go over despite them being one of the two main wagons, leafia made it a point to echo they didn’t want beancat to die

beancat is SOCIALLY wolfy as all hell and has been
you know who else is socially wolfy as all hell
the fucking masons
who claimed mason and have done literally nothing, they just let us fight amongst ourselves yesterday

that is my current scumteam and until it’s disproven i dont think i’m going to re-evaluate