Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

*Demisha and Crich

Ok be mad
He was roleblocked on a night with a missing kill

Sighs I knew we should’ve executed Beancat yesterday. Tonight after we execute Beancat, shoot either Marl or Demisha.

Marl if Marl doesn’t sheep me today and Demisha if he does. I highly doubt I’ll still be alive tomorrow. So tonight I’ll talk to Phraze about who should be the town leader in my place tomorrow.

That isn’t how Mafia works leafia

I think Demi is a wolf because its 2 times, I have not being allowed to get this kill, which makes no sense if town. Unless this is some elite mindganes to set me up and them.

1 Like

I was not the only catbae voter
And quite frankly you have done literally nothing

Executing catbae was the correct play imo

Nope. Beancat isn’t a villager here because she blocked Jack again.

Also, if Beancat flips v somehow, execute Jack tomorrow.

No. Executing Beancat was always the correct play D3.

I’m not sheeping anyone. Asking for mechanically confirmed town to be shot is always -EV.

Not when that villager is wolfsiding hard like you are this g as me.

No it wasn’t. Beancat INITIATED the claim which could have resolved the nightkill. Regardless of beans alignment executing catbae first is correct. Catbaes social play was just as bad, if not worse, than beancats.

You have voted both flipped villager wagons leafia

dont make excuses u switched to a bad read after beong correct its probably even more painful than straight up being wrong but it happens i threw in turbo f3 2 times today and it was completely my fault
a person even ragequit at how bad i was playing

1 Like

By the person who does nothing. Was they any Evidence Beancat RB and we know doctor saved you so could of being cross shot.

I said this was going to happen yesterday, call that potential tmi if you wish, but it was obv.

We always knew the possibility of the crosskill

Marl, if town listens to you any longer, mafia will win. I’m certain of that.

leafia has a head on her shoulders you were getting into arguments and flipping out all dsy yesterday its not a good look fella

if u are confident crichard is town id put him as town leader later down the line since he is chilling

Also one of the main people, on the only wolf just saying.

Iwasn’t voting Achro EoD 2 and Ionly switched to catbae EoD 3 because I decided to listen to you instead of my instincts and you’re literally the reason both villagers were executed in the first place.