Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I’m not fully caught up btw but I’ve seen enough of vulgard to want him not dead today

If I change my mind when I finish tonight I’ll let you know but I’d advise seeking wagons elsewhere

Eh this is towny I guess

1 Like

I don’t realistically expect him to go over but if I think he’s scummy I’m gonna say so

You can say whatever you want I’m just talking about the votes

Ok cat done loudly cleaning himself right next to my ear

NOW I SLEEP

2 Likes

I thiiink he actually believes this push but as with my statement before, a note of caution

lol ok I like this reaction from Vulgard

granted that he could be doin it to de-escalate seeing no way out I think as scum he benefits more trying to discredit and push back at his attacker to drown the thread in noise with a fight no one wants to read. Don’t know that he necessarily would, but it does feel like a genuine assessment.

Hi
I still havent read anything
Would someone like to run me through Vulgard before I go read them rn

Going to take a Leafeonnap now. Zzzzzzz. :sleepingleafeon:

second line here kind of pingy

This is a very “eh” vote, does pigeon really believe scum try to push people that way? If anything a textbook way for scum to push people looks…like that pigeon post.

Okay so I really need to understand why people are on Vulgard today

Lots of “why” questions
I’ve come to learn that this is closer to t!Vulgard

They also have excellent callout posts of slots that are not really making any sense

Plus the run of posts that start with this:

This set of reads and the justification behind it just feels really towny to me, and I regularly call Vulgard scum in every game I’m in

So I need to know why people think Vulgard is scum cause I do see this being a thing:

Basically, wolves have designated Vulgard as the D1 exe.
Can someone explain why they are voting Vulgard?

oh hi catbae
wanna explain why vulgard bad

Maybe gullible, maybe scum, worthy of a vote atp

VOTE: thepigeonnyc

…what?
That’s like
peak town response

1 Like

you can read my reasons here:

I don’t really strongly believe in the read at the time but given theposts I had to work with I thought he was moderately scummy

*don’t really strongly believe in the read anymore EBWOP

not really? just overly credulous and potentially wanting to egg on a perceived fake guilty

M
So you’re seeing the same things as I am but reading them as scummy instead of towny
Well you went off the Vulgard wagon so I guess it wasn’t very strong to begin with

Interesting.