Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

fuck you phraze you know what you did('nt do)

finally game can progress smoothly except game is basically over so it doesnt matter

rip lmao

Ngl that eliza flip tilted me a little.

My reads on who I think the wolf is by probability is still Marluna > lol > Magnus.
Depending on what Marluna claims, we’ll hopefully get a thunderdome today.
I include Magnus, if I want to wear a tinfoil hat.

Again if it’s Magnus all along, then they deserve to win this game 100%.
I’ve made peace with possibly losing to Magnus long ago, this is fine.

I feel tempted to write off the Phraze night kill as Mafia kills the innocent child and that’s it.
The thing that bothers me is that Marl and Phraze were going to die no matter what as town, yet the order in which they died is noteworthy.

I should have breakfast and touch grass, while waiting for Marluna and Magnus to check in today.

what tips me off is that phraze is dead and not marluna or magnus

idk how a watcher works but i assume its like a tos lookout where u visit a guy and see who visited

i. marluna is wolf
ii. marluna is town, but lied and was baiting kill and mafia caught onto it
iii. mafia confident they can 1v1 marluna
iv. mafia banked on marluna overthinking and going for magnus
v. mafia forgot
vi. mafia doesnt care and accepted defeat

i kinda expected eliza to be town but i enjoyed killing them none the less

Weird that if this is a real thought, you would have pushed for someone else other than Eliza to be executed.
I seem to remember I was a suspect from your perspective yes?

Or is that still the same?

At this point, this is speculation until Marluna checks in.

how is that weird in the slightest

If you really were convinced that eliza is town, you would have tried to campaign for another elimination other than eliza’s.

why would i push a tinfoil over the most sensible kill

if im wrong thats rip gg

also it wasnt like oh this person is definetly town i just picked up on the vibe that we were killing a town but i didnt care about it since i was tired to wait for another 24 hours on top of another 24 hours so i just said fuck it

Tbf though, eliza was going to be chopped no matter what. I could see you washing your hands of it regardless of your alignment. If there’s any good to come out of the eliza execution, it’s better we did it yesterday than kick the can down the road and they almost certainly are the game losing mislunch in MYLO/LYLO.

if phraze is alive i would be extremely salty rn

yeah exactly lol