Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

glad i wasnt nuked at 7am lol marluna pulling through voting me but also saving my life rn

1 Like

yall lucky my kitten started screaming randomly and woke me up i went to sleep at like 2am i was about to wake up in the middle of the day and magnus would have killed me for sure by then lmao

i was though
im always late to the conversation but im not a kanave and definetly not a beancat

Right, yet point stands you weren’t posting around the time Marluna, Magnus and I were talking.
Funny that I’m also late to convos sometimes.

i wss though, yesterday. today no because i reckon magnus doesnt have internet at home and one of you already won

1 Like

That’s true, you were here yesterday. Magnus’s internet being as it is isn’t surprising to me unfortunately.

if what it requires for me to be taken down is an irl disaster from one of the players then i will wear is as a badge of honor

everyone should fear my strength

banger poes and immortality

During this day lol gave away we are Europeans at least three times. (or at least his own continent)

my second post d7 is my timezone

not second but second after everyone else trickled in

Oh this one. I must have missed it.

It won’t hurt to compare what EET time is compared to mine.

i honestly forgot all this happened d7 but that reveals another reason why im town which is my paranoia

no one else has it and the kill shows no sign of the person making the kill having any kind of fear

odds are phraze comes in says like 3 words makes a vote and its chill
magnus and marluna are both better solvers from my poe and both better kills for mafia to also avoid the watcher fakeclaim

8 hours earlier than australian time

its 9am for me and i assume its 5pm in australian

im not goid at math

Close, it’s 4:13 pm in my timezone.

btw if marluna was wolf they would probabky let richard speak their shit and fully convince magnus to kill me instead of butting in

they are pretty damn clear imo

how do you vote someone then start defending them that is insanely towny

I’m going to assume lol hasn’t had experience with Phraze.
As someone who has had games with them, their main strength as town is being obvious enough that scum are forced to kill them. Not to mention that they’re a decent town solver from experience.

i dont and dont respect it

good votes but they got carried by mason claim imo fella was dying like d5 if not for that

I’d be surprised if Phraze got mislunched, even if they weren’t mason.