Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

glgl

I accept your challenge.
VOTE: lol

It still boggles the mind that Achro got lunched D2.

At this point, I donā€™t mind which way the game ends today.

Achro was robbed this game. Thereā€™s no sugar coating it.

2 Likes

ā€¦Interesting. Iā€™m very glad Iā€™m alive, although I mightā€™ve lied about it being the best manoeuvre.

So. Discussion or quickhammer, your calls.

I specifically joined the game because Achro effectively invited me, so Iā€™m just as disappointed as you are.

1 Like

The phrase ā€œitā€™s just a gameā€ is such a weak mindset. You are ok with what happened, losing, imperfection of a craft. When you stop getting angry after losing, youā€™ve lost twice. Thereā€™s always something to learn, and always room for improvement, never settle.

I couldā€™ve settled for executing Lol yesterday, but I genuinely didnā€™t believe it was Lol. If youā€™re the last wolf, Lol, you played pretty well.
CRichard, you played spectacularly as either alignment, and Iā€™m sorry if itā€™s not you. Hope we can play again sometime.

I am now ready.

VOTE: CRichardFortressLies

2 Likes

Votecount

CRichardFortressLies (2): lol, Magnus
lol (1): CRichardFortressLies

5 minutes for errors.

3 Likes

CRichardFortressLies has been executed.

He was Maki Shijo, Mafia Vanilla Cop.

CRichardFortressLies

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, CRichardFortressLies! You are Maki Shijo, Mafia Vanilla Cop.

ā€œI guess thatā€™s just how love is. It only goes well for a handful of people.ā€

Factional Abilities:
Mafioso: You are a member of the Mafia, which consists of:

Maki Shijo (CRichardFortressLies): Mafia Vanilla Cop
Adolphe Pescarolo (beancat): Mafia Roleblocker
Miko Iino (Kanave): Mafia Goon
Kei Shirogane (Demisha): Mafia Goon

Factional Kill (active/night): Each Night, the Mafia may send one of its players to kill another player.

Abilities:
Tsundere-senpai (active/night): Each Night, you may target a player and learn if they are either vanilla or not.

Win Condition: You win when your team controls the execution, or when such control is inevitable.

The town and Jackrito have won!

lol was Papa Shirogane, Vanilla Town.

lol

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, lol! You are Papa Shirogane, Vanilla Town.

ā€œIā€™ve always been wise, itā€™s just that nobody ever notices.ā€

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

Magus was Kobachi Osaragi, Vanilla Town.

Magnus

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, Magnus! You are Kobachi Osaragi, Vanilla Town.

ā€œLiking a person who does good deeds is totally natural, totally right. But under some specific timings and circumstances, any number of ā€˜likesā€™ will never become love. Not all ā€˜likesā€™ can be called loveā€¦ā€

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

3 Likes

How did I live this long?

4 Likes

(Guilt Vig, misfire on Atlas)

(Guilt vig, misfire on min)

(Regular vig, misfire on marl)

8 Likes

why didnā€™t you kill Magnus last night, since he was mechanically clear?

1 Like

I wanted to setup deep wolf paranoia on Magnus.

But he was clear, since if he were a wolf he could have automatically won yesterday by hammering lol

1 Like

He was very clear after that D6ā€¦

2 Likes

It was too late at that point
If magnus was the wolf he wouldā€™ve exeā€™d lol and won easily, making him mech cleared town

Oh yeah true.