Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

magnus carry hype

3 Likes

Demisha did do some things tbf
but i didnā€™t remember her much when reading

So Iā€™ve got real life and I might as well out what was bothering me behind the scene.
My dad was sick and was nearly why I didnā€™t sub into the game.

Marluna and Lol wouldā€™ve killed Crichard anyway.
Therefore, keeping me alive was the only option left. Either to change my mind or turn the other townie against me, of which Lol was the best candidate.

My only complaint with magnus this game isā€¦

the fact that he didnā€™t hammer in his first post :ā€™(

2 Likes

It was fun while it lasted.

I like talking.
In all actuality, considering how I voted Night in BOTC as opposed to letting Wind do it, itā€™s very possible I wouldā€™ve gone for style points as evil this game by not exing.

1 Like

Also died laughing here, pretty sure this is Demiā€™s third game

3 Likes

Usually my wolf games are not powerwolfy. This was an exception because we were behind.

2 Likes

Were you actually trying to keep Bean alive to keep Demisha alive? Was that a correct analysis?

Yes. I didnā€™t like my chances if Demi and Bean died earlier than they did.

1 Like

I can now point to this game and say Iā€™m actually good at forum mafia for a change! I suppose those months of taking a break actually paid off.

5 Likes

toxicity was cringe
but welcome to fol
everyone who was alive past d5 ish played really well so good job

Based.

LMAO yeah it is :joy:

GGs everyone!!

It was definitely stressful at times ajkdfgjsdfjl

1 Like

The whole 3p hitman situation was just unfortunate

The Mafia team actually played well, and was just dealt a poor hand. Kanave was flashwagoned, Demisha was a Hitmanā€™s target next to two confirmed villagers, Beancat was in a thunderdome and CRichard did get this far. GGWP.

4 Likes

Quite so.

Not only had me on borrowed time but also tied beancat and me together, so it was a big blow
also the neutral town siding since D2 because they were being pointed a gun at their head and we had no way of negotiating with them

hot take: if the Hitman had my name instead of Demiā€™s she prolly makes it to lylo or atleast very close

2 Likes