Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

By the way – this is genuine. Achro played his hand too early and now gets to pay the price.
We will not be having a shitposting phase. The first shot has been fired. War has begun.

3 Likes

:eyes:

Why?

also a good chance of 2+ scum in vulgard/leafia/achro

lol

1 Like

what about him?

… fuck I need a new thing to say.

lmao

yeah lmao works

probably the best post I have ever seen from leafia, so we can move on from the meme lol

1 Like

Look how quick he was to jump on my wagon for no reason.

1 Like

tbf I asked them to sheep me lol x)

lmao*

As for Achro, I have no idea what to think of him this game just yet but I’ll certainly have my eye on him.

Mafia is a performance. You get up on stage and you commit yourself to an act every single game you play. There’s more to it than just doing your thing and heading back the audience, you’ve gotta put on a show, and not once should you break the emotion around your performance. There’s alot of guidance and advice to look to but at the end of the day it isn’t a science. You have to commit to it from the soul. Make them believe it, no matter who you are.
What kind of performance? In all honesty, that’s up to you. You can be an actor, A musician, you can be a speed eater for all I care, what kind of performance is up to you and you only. Don’t take me the wrong way though. You aren’t stuck with your one performance. You can sing any song you want. In fact (this is what I suggest) you could completely change your direction when your audience isn’t responsive. Start dancing. Throw some bowling pins in the air and don’t let them touch the ground. Set your hair on fire while tied upside down being attacked by a swarm of bats. It can help for a change of direction. A new perspective. A new pacing. Maybe the audience will be more receptive. If they’re not, try again. There’s never an end.
This is all to say, Achromatic, is that I think you should stop your clown act and find something more suitable for the show. For all of us. Thanks for listening.

2 Likes

no, I asked lol to sheep me so it fits

lmao

Oh, you want me to get serious?

1 Like

I thought I made that clear, did I not?

1 Like

Not again.
I had enough anime gifs last game, thank you.

1 Like

1 Like

I wonder, did you understand the point of my message? From what I’m reading, it doesn’t look like it.