Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

But let me tell you a secret

Flipping magnus informs me on catbae because their vote on magnus while good if magnus is w could be lazy agreement with me. I am watching it

Vul is the wagon that felt motiviated by bullshit reasons earlier which is why i am not comfortable there.

Marl could be wolfing he is a strong wolf when burned out but he is largely pushing points i agree with and also the fact he shielded you from me means either marl is rown who wants a productive thread or your scum buddy because v vs v zorvo achro blowing up probably kills the thread. Marl is being pro town in my world view atm

Those are the only 3 strong wolves i am aware of and i have my eyes on all three

But seth also has magnus v she just misread. Is she careless as w?

No clue, havenā€™t seen her wolf in forever

When not burned out*

I lean towards careless being town then. How i found brad in htf before he afked lol

Achro i was thinking for a long time that you are probably going to end up being the flip today :joy_cat: Magnusā€™ posting isnā€™t really agenda-ey at all despite some of it not logically checking out

he also isnā€™t bending at all like wolves usually do
with pressure, if anything, heā€™s been posting more and not restrained like a cautious wolf would

I dont know why people keep worrying about agendas is that a buzz word lol.

I just read his molly reasoning conpared to the only game i have seen of him and go ā€˜noā€™

He doesnt strike me as much the type to bend as either alignment. He was open wolfing as town last game

I would need a meta read to care about that

itā€™s not a buzzword
i mean
it could be considered one
i just mean he isnā€™t really playing towards anything that i canā€™t see, heā€™s just going with the punches

following an agenda isnā€™t always alignment indicative, can be role indicative as well
not following an agenda at all probably indicates a villager though

you can wolf without an agenda but that usually implies a much higher skill level than you see in most games
someone like katze probably could play, knowing full well who their teammates are, and still treat them normally as she would if she were v

Maybe but just brcause you cant see that agenda doesnt mean it isnt there. My issue is more ā€˜you cant read achro because he is good at wolf got to keep him nullā€™ but also he perked up a lot when i entered thread and hasnt rrally been probing me at all.

Doesnt feel like a v curious or cautious or null reading

like magnus isnā€™t going out of his way to interact with people to leave behind spew
heā€™s just posting

This in response to the one-day mason thing
Thatā€™sā€¦ a really weird way to refuse that, they seem more worried about the ā€œI might shoot you d3 out of paranoiaā€ than the actual sheeping part

Not the worst? I follow their logic

Mrrrrr
Dont really like this no-explanation swath of anti-wagons

Not bad of callouts on their one scumread

Justified paranoia from last game
Man Iā€™m liking this ot better

Okay my head hurts now so i kinda give up reading
Got through about half their posts
But skimming the rest I kinda dont see the ā€œknowing achro is townā€ thing

Thereā€™s this

Which I dont fully understand cuz I wasnt in morb
But this doesnt really feel that off?

Does magnus have the post coverage to account for everyone?

I think going out of your way to leave spew is another level of wolf skill that isnt always present lol

1 Like

65 posts, right around the average
heā€™s been around iā€™m pretty sure since he just pops in and out when he has something to say

heā€™s had plenty of chances to pursue an agenda but heā€™s been almost entirely reactive

ā€¦meant to spoiker that and add a tldr, sorry for the wall

TLDR: townlean if anything?

Well yes if you werent in morb of course you wouldnt get it lol

Like hm. Sure that one post is justified paranoia but i dont feel like he treated me with that paranoia when talking to me.