Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I already unvoted Magnus what do you want from me

Although tbf it makes sense if it is a little slow, I am worn the fuck out lol x)

No.
None of the weaker players are wolves.

Kanave and Lol/Debil can be but never Magnus/Beancat/Pigeon

I want you to give me a wolf in the Strong players.

VOTE: Catbae

Catbae is a strong player tbh tbh

Understood and instead of waiting, I think it’s best I reveal everything now. I only have one ability, and it isn’t much of an ability, but it does make me self resolving in a way, and it’s why exeing me wouldn’t be the worst thing ever, because then you’d get an IC of sorts out of it. And that’s the fact that I’m masonswith Phraze. We have a mason chat and everything and we’re both confirmed town to each other.

It’s possible the wolves have already picked up on that, which is part of the reason I’m revealing it now. The other part is because the identity of our mason buddy will be redacted on our flips, and I’m worried that one of us could die at night. That and neither Phraze nor I are strong players and revealing this forces wolves to have to decide whether to get rid of a mason pair or to get rid of actually skilled players, so I’m hoping to help the skilled players survive longer if they’re villagers.

oh my god what amazing masons for us to have. lhf masons are FUCKING BASED.

If you don’t vote I’ll self resolve you too!
@Marluxion

Wanna go sleep now

Any lasy comments? Want to vote catbae/molly/zorvo before i leave

also btw

the right way to claim masons isnt to claim self resolve (no need to) and then wait for people to push on you later and then go ‘surprise, I am confirmed town’

like its fine you are probably jumpy but you played this wrong. Mitigated by the fact that you being confirmed town with phraze is pretty GG because you two felt like lhf so far today so this pleases me.

1 Like

YES!

This is why I said majority wolf team are strong players

If Marluxion doesn’t vote Catbae he is distancing wolf with them.

you know what zorvo, fine I am in a better mood now with lhf masons

DOWN WITH THE STRONG PLAYERS.

Hello fellow weak player kids.

2 Likes

we have 3 hours i will vote before eod

…says the player with 20 years of experience

I can smell the threadstate, I have created purification in it and it’s time to spread the purity!

1 Like

I’ll self resolve you and you’ll see it at SoD

If you don’t EoD vote Catbae