Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

lmfao ahahdahdahhdag

yawns

@Marluxion you see my post earlier on catbae/molly/magnus from molly probably not having more than one wolf at most? Do you find that agreeable?

molly huh. Can you quote your post for reasoning there?

This was me being pretty open to the possibility of magnus-scum

did he reach it first/pushed thread towards his conclusion

I read the ISO again and agree that it largely consists of him giving some ideas and placing a few votes but none of it ever goes anywhere
The problem is that I think it could come from town Pigeon, I hold him to very low standards because he almost never does anything meaningful as either alignment and so he has to be sorted out based on what little there is
Trying to weigh whether the existence of these ideas of his in the first place makes him town or if the fact they werenā€™t followed up makes him mafia
Still leaning toward the former but maybe you can convince me otherwise?

so u are saying he is a shitter
my answer: nuke him, he is a shitter and i think he is wolf

i did, i dont really agree
some bits of molly and magnusā€™ argument felt like it could have been w/w last night

He was the first one to say it but I also think the thread kinda believed that already if it makes sense?

So something about the game.

Vulgard is no more at the bottom of my townreads.

Also I donā€™t understand how a mason would be self-resoltingā€¦

i think he deserves credit then

Let me check something real quick

i dont remember why i townlocked jaiden earlier

spewed v from magnus/kanave/someone? catbae i think?

if there are 2 masons they are always both town

1 Like

You said something to the effect of ā€œseveral wolves spewed Jaiden town based on threadstateā€
I think the fact you forgot your own reasoning for that is villagery

thread has left her behind a bit

jaiden is town for larping

source: me

1 Like

Okay, I missed this. That makes more sense now.

I am really tired, you guys can kill me if you want I guess but Iā€™ll just sheep on molly with bouncy zorvo and whacky marl and then get more sleep. If marl leads a wagon on me kill him tonight/tomorrow, dont think he is wolf but if he cant find me or give me a day he is capping. Consider this my 100% final legacy if I am flipped when sleeping, murder marl if he pushes me here. Itā€™s a wolf marl thing to do.

VOTE: mollylikesorigami

Personally I thought molly seemed fine from my iso of her, but I am tired and she has been discussed enough to give loads of information. Feel free to find a wolf though.

If one of us dies, the other becomes lock town.

mason is guaranteed to be town

neighbour is the role where one or both could be mafia
mason is townlocked no reconsideration
unless double fake claim in which case chad move from u guys