Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

i do

Are you sure about this one?

VOTE: Kanave

You are a wolf and Iā€™m going to make sure youā€™re punished for it.

Hello everyone. I decided to step back from the thread because i wasnt thinking clearly and am taking notes without engaging to try to be clear headed. Interacting in real time is beyond me atm

I think catbaeā€™s posting at eod has looked very strongly town and also their case on beancat is one of the better ones produced today.

Marluna telling me they dont want to start a wagon and then starting a wagon on me i am ourely guessing is omgus for me calling them out and likely to be v

I think marl unvoting me when blood is in the water from me being not on my game is a v lean too. Also his hesitance is what i would expect from him as v here who just is trying his best

Vul could be wolfing here because they are a strong enough player to do so in this game environment. If bean is w look here imo as how they discuss bean feels a bit aligned to my eye

I was fine with jaiden until recently when she said i missed that she was baiting me. I saw her bait and thought it was town. However basically tunneling me all day today in a passive manner is really bad so dhe meeds to probably be resolved or sometbing. I like the push on me but her reasoning for now keeping it going feels contrivd. Predatory even. Wolf covering wolf by pushing an agenda that feels reasonable.

I think lol only coming at me once i left the thread is also wolf leaning. Marl for instance had no problem going back and forth with me but lol waits until he thinks it is clear i am not returning. I see you lol.

[vote]beancat/vote]

Also i dont do ate i am just grumpy. Never read my smotions as ai please.

This is a bad reason. That is all.

Did you finally do this just because or because you got around to reading her ISO

dont care

VOTE: beancat

Isnā€™t it a bit paranoid to think that I was baiting you because I was pushing leafia?

look at my reads - in my scumleans, day ends in a few minutes and I donā€™t like the other wagons

If I had my drutherā€™s weā€™d be killing beancat but I need to compromise here and I do not townread Kanave

Of course I am and Jaidenā€™s sudden push on Achro reeks of a wolf trying to get a strong villager executed while that villager is in a state of weakness honestly.

Thatā€™s how Iā€™m viewing this at least.

sudden?

Also sorry for typos am phone walling lol

While also trying to save their scumbuddy at the same time.

Why not vote Jaiden then?

Still
UNVOTE

Also I was waiting to gie her time and she hasnā€™t really delivered

jaiden has been literally voting achro the entire day
none of this is sudden

Its only paranoia if they arent out to get you

Oh I did notice you had Kanave in your wolfleans earlier I was just wondering if there was anything specific that prompted your vote switch
What do you think about Jackrito voting there (if anything at all)

donā€™t care tbh, wagon comp on day 1 can mostly be ignored