Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Signups (17/17) [Filled!]

which rule does that fall under
i skimmed the ruled but didt see anything like that

I know Beancat. Pretty sure they were in the game that just ended too.

/replace

Ping me on discord if you need someone to fill. It depends on when it launches if I can :slight_smile:

3 Likes

/in

6 Likes

TFW that gif cuts the best part out :sob:

2 Likes

nya
the 4th condition is vaguely mentioning it but not explicitly
the 1st just says “do not cheat” but doesnt mention it beyond that

It’s considered a subset of cheating, we don’t have an itemized list of every single thing that counts as cheating because that seems like a really good way to accidentally leave something obvious out and then have someone be like ‘well you never said that I can’t steal my friend’s computer, log into their account, and check their role PM’

If you’re unsure if something would qualify as cheating you can ask, we definitely don’t want people to do things that they think are within the bounds of the rules only to get in trouble for them

5 Likes

does being a catboy count as c(he)ating

4 Likes

no

/in

1 Like

Depends on if its Thursday or not, if so yes but also only under a full moon.

2 Likes

Imagine if Eragon comes back to FM sees this site and joins a game.

I started my FM journey the same time he did, he plays similar and better then Vulgard which is crazy.
He’s one of the best FM players of all time so it would be interesting to see him interact with Vulgard.

Eragon actually started out with a similar Playstyle like Arctics then evolved and really used ISOing to their advantage.

At the time Eragon was new MafiaMenace/TheRealet was the pro but Eragon surpassed him. I don’t have contact with Eragon anymore but I do have contact with MafiaMenace as I played with them about a year and a half ago, they aren’t really sure they want to play anymore mafia as they got back into it because of some stuff I brought up.

/in

n-nyo

2 Likes

no, but being a catgirl is a form of cheating

the government is just too corrupt to punish it

1 Like

based corruption :D

why are my two most liked posts on this site the ones about anime girls

is the invocation of them alone more powerful than any sense of humor i thought i had

6 Likes

anime girls >>

you are outnumbered