King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

I concur, that’s why we are planning on throwing a celebration and throwing me in the river at the same time!

2 Likes

Hmmmm…

1 Like

So is the chancellor the one to blame King?

option E: throw litten in the river as celebration.

2 Likes

Hm… That’s a compelling argument.

So uh… You want us to vote C, and in doing so you’ll enter the river on your own?

1 Like

VOTE: Optione E

I think it makes sense to send invite foreign dignitaries and increase our relations with other nations

fuck it, we option E

I CANT SPELL

As the council knows, we aren’t ruled by one man, there are checks and balances. However, I promise you that I will fight to adhere to tradition and if we celebrate with fanfare, one part of the celebration will be throwing me into the River.

4 Likes

Can we throw you into the river as all the foreign nationals invited watch?

1 Like

We need to be able to do it as a party with big food though. It can’t be the sole event, that would be disappointing for everyone involved.

1 Like

See we as the nobles of this fine land have already proven we are strong enough to make a decision! Us counts will adhere to traditions noble ladies gentleman and pals. And it seems the king is willing to follow

1 Like

I would like to propose to the council that we merge option A and option E together.

1 Like

We May celebrate after your swim. The swimming is first

1 Like

Maybe for you it would be. Personally, I say cut the fanfare, let our people enjoy the main event in all its glory

1 Like

also Litten can vote and veto at the same time but if they do they cant do either next turn

(What powers do I have rn?)

Vote, Veto, Bribes

vote and veto are self-explanatory
Bribes give everyone who voted for it 500 gold if it passes

Option A and E together is suboptimal. It will damage the river ecosystem. This will adversely impact our kingdom’s prosperous farms.