King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Game Thread (GAME CANNED)

(hey I’m back what did I miss-)

(oh)

(oh my)

2 Likes

Hi mod announcement for no reason because we don’t discuss individual cases

Uh when it says something was deemed “not inappropriate” that just means we dismissed the flag (which just means its been Resolved), but we may have acted on the rulebreak separately rather than through the flag menu (like by sending a warning rather than silencing or banning)

10 Likes

oh I should probably clarify rebellions with 5 regions huh

VOTE: A

VOTE: Option A

If two regions rebel, and the Rebels win, they both win. If three regions rebel, a vote is held to determine who wins. If four regions rebel, it is a vote between the initial three, and if all five regions rebel, the game is over and a vote is held between the initial three.
(might change the both win part or the four regions part if it’s wildly unpopular)

3 Likes

Wealth Table has been updated with :dagger: to show who the Claimants are.

(also i guess derps was kidnapped from the wealth table, never to be seen again)

1 Like

yeah derps dropped so

1 Like

(hello Im so sorry for my inactivity, alot came up, I will now begin backreading. I hope you are all having a good night)

1 Like

Option A (6): guavagudetama, ImaginaryNeon, Marshal, Atlas, Hazardwaste, Someone
Option C (3): Zone_Q11, snowe, Amelia
Option D (1): childe

Not Voting (12): Ruby, Squirrel2412, Ranta, Kiiruma, Italy, Daeron, PrincessPeach, N.1, pandora, Kanave, Kork, Litten

1 Like

(oh wow)

1 Like

VOTE: ABSTAIN

VOTE: Abstain

cannot BELIEVE i’m the only voter on option D
this is horrible

(What is Litten’s characters’ pronouns?)

1 Like

( @Litten )

(Though I’m guessing he/him since Litten is only ever referred to as a King)

1 Like

(Ye, litten mc flurry is a he)

2 Likes

“Honestly, forbidding the use of these presses might be for the best. Though that could cause some issues with other members of the public… So let us just trust that those with funds will use this responsibly”

Kael quietly mutters something

VOTE: Option C

“Those who use it falsely would bring shame to their region.”

2 Likes