King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Interest Check (24/inf)

King of the Castle 2: Litten is King: Interest Check

This is a ROLEPLAY version of King of the Castle 1. A lot of the things will be the same.

This is also just an interest check. I will be making a list of interested people, but it is not binding.

Game Structure

• The game structure will be far more loose than the previous version. Stats may vary far much more, and Schemes or Ambitions may deviate from what they are in the base game.
  • Most notably, @Litten is the King this time around. Treat him as such; he will have his own victory condition, and may have more influence on the game.
  • You are strongly encouraged to roleplay as a member of your faction. You may make private chats as you desire, or even location chats if you so desire, so long as I am included. It is extremely ok to not play to your win condition, as long as it’s still fun, especially if you have an in-character justificaton.
  • I will probably roleplay as advisers. I do not have a win condition, other than making the game fun for everyone.

Events

• Every event will be semi-improvised. Most of the time, the specific outcome of the event will not be known, more so than the previous version.
  • Please send me your event ideas. Do not send me the voting options, or the outcomes of the votes, but DO send me the general concept of event ideas you have. No guarantees it gets in, of course.

Regions

• The regions/factions will be the same. You may swap teams if you so desire.
  • However, if we reach 20-ish interested players, then I will add two NEW regions. Regions are as follows:
    • The Barons are brash rural lords famous for their belligerence and fondness for hunting. Huzzah!
    • The Counts are ruthless aristocrats steeped in secrecy. Allegations of forbidden rituals are unproven.
    • The Grandees are impassioned duelists known for their strict adherence to honour, etiquette, and the Ninth God.
    • The Chiefs (added region) of the wintry North are known for their pagan religion, their ravenous feasts, and their large axes.
    • The Patricians (added region) are merchants with a high priority for business.

Misc

• Rebellions work pretty much the same way, but they might be slightly less stat-dependant.
  • Claimants will be voted on by the regional members and may change through the game.
  • Stats are no longer confined to 10, but are still confined to being no less than 0.
  • Stats have carried over from the previous game. They are as follows:
Kingdom Stats :crown: Authority Stability Treasury
5 5 3000
Region Stats :triangular_flag_on_post: Trade Farming Millitary Faith Defiance
Count Stats 7 10 5 4 1
Grandee Stats 7 8 4 7 2
Baron Stats 5 7 6 6 2
  • All Wealth has been set to 1000.

Interested Players & Tenative Teams

1. Litten - King
  2. Marshal - Counts
  3. Pandora (no longer just interest)
  4. Someone - Patricians
  5. Childe - Counts
  6. Mistyx
  7. Kiiruma - Grandees
  8. Amelia - Grandees
  9. Italy - Grandee
  10. Zone - Baron
  11. N.1 (only if chief or patrician)
  12. SirDerpsAlot
  13. Guava - Baron → Chiefs
  14. Kork - Patricians
  15. Ruby - Baron
  16. Squirrel - Baron
  17. Hazard - Counts
  18. Kanave - Patricians
  19. Snowe - Counts-ish (but only if people around actually RP)
  20. ImaginaryNeon
  21. Arctic - Guava’s team
  22. Atlas - Patricians
  23. Daeron
  24. Remnan
  25. Whysper (midgame)
1 Like

@IcetFeelsPain
@Hazardwaste
@Zone_Q11
@Moll
@Squirrel2412
@crazynuto
@beancat
@Jane
@tutuu
@JakeTheWolfie
@catbae
@Marshal
@Litten
@sulit
@Kiiruma
@Amelia
@guavagudetama
@Silviu200530
@Italy
@Daeron
@ElizaThePsycho

y’all played the last game so am pinging

2 Likes

It’s good to be king

3 Likes

INTERESTED

2 Likes

counts obvs

2 Likes

Real

1 Like

FUCK

1 Like

what

signup blacklisted myself :/

1 Like

this is a misc

im atill too sick to play however this sounds pretty cool and nothign is stopping me from expressing interest. in an interest check

2 Likes

yeah fair

Being king is awesome I have almost no power besides the power to fuck over a specific region at any given time (they will be trying to fuck me too)

1 Like

joycat

1 Like

+1 interested

1 Like

Patricians are cool, let me be the leader of the soulless money grabbers :money_with_wings:

1 Like

hell yeah
interested

the counts sound sick :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

the virgin grandees vs the chad counts

3 Likes

Oh, I just can’t wait to be—

2 Likes

im interested

1 Like