Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Tutuu has a degree in yapponomics

Ik theyre likely town but still

Sorry you’re still wrong like most of the game :pensive:

Do u know guava?

i didnt say a skill issue i was arguing that we should be going for the optimal play because you said you’re going for the win today. you didn’t explain the risk and reward in your plan, so going off of your words it sounded like you just simply wanted to go for 3/3

Yes. Probably good.

I’m fairly sure it’s one of [Someone, Bionic, Frost] with Ash and Marluna.

Oh I don’t need to pull up a wall of text on how I conclude this

we played in genie, owl house, hells echoes, april showers, popcorny mafia, cod2, jutting watchtower, video game upick invitational, the stellaris mash, lackadaisy, deceive inc, umineko, attempt at a sorc 17er, strat-10, netrunner, a couple botfs and some live botc on the unofficial server
we’ve known each other for about a year and a half

1 Like

you posted this after i posted my post about optimal play which you’re taking issue with

but I don’t know his meta guys

1 Like

(sarcasm)

its kiirumaa tho im standing behind them i can literally see their screen

Look, the logic on what I portray make sense to me.

Cocksure, I am. If you are on mafia, what’s the best thing you can do to disarray the town?

Confusion, put one mafia in here and let town fight each other and just nod along.

1 Like

omg cheating cheating integrity break banned banned banned

WHAT SURE?

1 Like

@Tutuu That is what Marluna is doing, sowing confusion.

1 Like

I’m impressed you’re standing behind me when my door’s locked, my partner’s not even in my city and I’m literally cooking so I can just swing a knife behind me to cut a (wrong) bitch :stuck_out_tongue:

Something scottish or something, idk

1 Like

Meet the demoman

oh wow it’s like actually a word

1 Like