Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Once again looking from a neutral perspective we’re down to the following teams:

Tutuu + Kii + Ash | Tutuu + Ash + Marluna
Frost + Kii + Ash | Frost + Ash + Marluna
Guava + Kii + Ash | Guava + Ash + Marluna

If yall trust me it brings it down to 3 but like :man_shrugging:
That’s up to yall at this point, I’ve tried my ass off this game.

My thing with tutu is their were some solving posts that I think would have been like really hard to fake as a wolf, so unless tutu is god tier wolf idk

2 Likes

The one where it seemed like u took my obvs meme mason claim seriously to hide fact u knew masons

1 Like

i took it seriously because i had no reason to not believe it. why would it be a meme. im used to (and hoping) that my townie teammates will cooperate in serious situations

Idk i think an actual me/derps/kii masont is borderline gametgrowing from derps and definately crazy play lol

1 Like

VOTE: Tutuu
VOTE: Ash
VOTE: Marluna

I’m going back to my D2 vote.
I wish we’d done it back then but alas it is what it is.

I don’t think that Ash/Guava are aligned.

NYANYYNAYNYANYNAYNY TBTHBTHBTHBTHHTNYN NYANYNYNYNAYNAYNY AI ALWASYS COOPRERTATE NYAYNAYNYNAYNYANYNAYNYNY

1 Like

im very jaded and unfazed by things like that. ive played mafia for more than a decade

73092153037__2D0C7D61-126F-4C5C-BFFD-5523EEE7A6A5

2 Likes

Oh I’d fully agree, if that was the mason team I’d have a go at derps so fucking hard in mason chat.

hhhhh I really don’t think it’s tutuu but I know it’s not me

Also while this wasnt a incorrect statment it fails to consider my lack of ability to not claim

1 Like

Im so unhappy rn I thought I was going undercover well as a mason

i would urge u guys to still consider frost for the sake of due dilligence

like its lylo and we have a poe of 3. so dont lock in on me guava. please read over frost too later

1 Like

I also dont think it’s Tutuu tbh but I should probably get quotes to make sure I’m not confbiasing

upset noises

I mean the last possibility would be Frost.
But I think that people have had very valid points on Frost.

Frost was kinda just an unmovable object when it came to going for a 3/3 yesterday and that’s indicative of T!Frost

I mean to be fair everybody spewed me as a non-mason this game so it’s not like I could’ve tried to cover for yall lol

More

1 Like

oh another thing we can ask is. Now that we know the masons, which teams are likely to get it that fast

idk if this leads anywhere other than making Kii look good because he was made obviously not mason

1 Like