Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

in games with eliminations AtE makes me both feel bad and want to kill them more tbthbthtbhtbhtbthb

1 Like

not that I think Kii is towny, but Marluna’s play yesterday and today seems decidedly not focused on us finding them town

2 Likes

whereas Kii’s very much has been
so like yeah it’s probably Ash/Marluna
question is who else…

@guavagudetama can you explain how you found Kii town early on? with as much detail as you can remember (or find in your reads document / text file if you keep one)

I remember TRing Guava earlier because it felt like they genuinely believed Kii was town
however that also works with W!Guava T!Kii so :pensive:

there are definitely some things that really don’t make sense in a Ash/Marluna/Tutuu world tbhtbthbthtbhtb

namely, near/at eod2 I trusted Tutuu really hard and asked their advice on whether we should move, multiple times iirc
Tutuu could very likely have gotten one of Ash/Marluna out of there

1 Like

im lock town innocent child im immune to dying execution and even modkills

The biggest issue we face is we’re at a mechanical lock of it being Guava, Tutuu and Frost and overall I think the other 2 are just… townier? Idk

Atp (yesterday) mafia p much know bionic and someone are likely masons most likely, based off previous results.

P risky for mafia tutuu to suggest potentially going in with 2 masons for like no reason and then being outted

1 Like

Thing is this game is like all wifom cuz of the way it plays out so its so hard to read back and make alignment reads lol

I can see where you’re coming from there but the only issue is there’s already much bigger already established wagons separate to the vote.

I’m gone for a day and it all falls to shit

good to know

yes hopping in to confirm myself/bionic/someone as the mason team

That puts us at the team as

Ash
one of Marluna/Kiiruma
one of guava/frost/tutuu

Someone pointed this out earlier but we’ve been kinda scared of this from D1

If their N2 guess successfully pinpointed me as the mason in the D1 0/3, then I think it’s fair kiiruma went to scumchat and demanded they test this out, and got lucky

In which case, kii was probably the loudest scum member which I think puts the last mafia likelihood at guava > frost > tutuu

1 Like

Beancat and Someone yes I said that but I’ve already talked about it.
It is not realistic to build me as wolf in the Me v Marluna thing.
So please think about it as we will lose otherwise.

Ash and Marluna are much more paired than Ash and me.
On top of this if yall have been thinking that it’s me/Guava I was wanting to be tested with Guava before.
And in that world game would’ve been solved.

Marluna and Ash both didn’t really do anything after being in the 2.
Whereas I did, I kept fighting and I kept trying to world build and solve because I know I don’t have spew because I’m good.

I’m just not as good at ranting as you.

And I specifically told town it’s better to scrutinize anything the three of us do yesterday after that 2/3.

Why would I want town ignore 2 thirds of mafia, if I was paired with Ash?